4 weeks today! Started by: Tor Shields

• Author
    78p
    Menu
    +7

I’m 4 weeks po now and I feel like it’s been so up and down! I had asymmetry before my op so had 425cc in one and 475cc in the other, high profile overs. Since day one my right breast has still looked bigger than the left, so it’s something that’s constantly on my mind every day worrying about whether they will even out or whether I’ll always be asymmetrical. It’s so hard to be patient and wait for drop and fluff but I thought as other girls might be in the same situation as me I’d be brave and post a photo x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mimi 45
    45p
    Menu

Hi tor your results are amazing I can see what you mean about the slight difference but have seen a lot of girls saying they have had the same and wait for drop and fluff! Im 4 weeks po today and mine still change daily can’t wait to see the final result now though x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I have a slight difference in mine as well but I did previous before my op and it was t a big enough difference to use different sized implants.
    They looked the same until about 3 weeks when the swelling went down and then I could see the size difference,nothing major.
    Because you had overs they will still be changing but not anything like if they were unders.
    Have you emailed your surgeon a pic to see what he comes back with?
    I think they look fab by the way but yes I can see one is a little bigger x

Gemma 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey they look really good! But I can see what you mean about the difference but your still early in your recovery so they could change. I was stressing so much about mine wen I first had them done but they have changed a lot in the last couple of wks (for the better) speak to your surgeon in a couple of wks hopefully just need more time to settle xx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I’ve got a check up next week so I’m going to mention it to him then. I don’t expect them to be perfectly the same size but I would like them to be as close as possible and I did pay more for my operation because he was meant to be fixing the asymmetry. I’m hoping they just keep changing. My smaller one does feel higher than the other at the moment and still harder.
    Gemma I’ve been wondering how things are going with your recovery? I know we had our operations at similar times and you went through the up and down emotions too x

Gemma 17
    17p
    Menu

Recovery was harder than I thought the first wk I weren’t good at all even wen I went bk to the nurse the second wk she said I looked really bad (thanks lol) I had so many emotions with my surgery I think I expected something amazing straight away then I had breathing issues and I thought what a way to die for my own vanity didn’t really think of the complications I could of got. But thankfully I am past all that lol I feel good I still feel sore and heavy at times but apart frm that I am bk to normal kind of enjoying not being able to the heavier jobs and partner doing it all lol. Hope it works out for you Hun let us know how it goes xx

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Tor
    Bless you. How is it now? Has it improved at all since you last posted? Really hope so.
    I’m having the same issue but I’m only 7 days post op. The swelling has gone down a lot and my right breast has dropped a bit but my left is still more swollen and much higher up. At least an inch or more higher and as the right has filled out the bottom more they look even more asymmetrical. They look so wonky ? My left was always slightly smaller than my right pre op but not enough to warrant different implant sizes. I had 400cc Hp overs. I’ve been advised by my nurse today to get a band. Really hoping it works to help move it. Wishing you all the best xxx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Victoria. Mine have changed so much the last week or so and they’re looking much more even and they’re getting bigger! It’s just a game of patience waiting for them to catch up to each other. I’m sure yours will change so much over the next few weeks. I’m 5 weeks po now and it’s taken this long for them to start to look similar and I’m sure they will still keep changing as one side of mine is a little bit higher still x

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu
    +2

Photo now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    K 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi XX How you felt 4 weeks after op? I meant about pain and postoperative scars? Xx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

I have no pain now except the sharp random pains that come and go, which I just put down to tissue repairing. They still feel quite tender sometimes and my nipples are a bit sore so I haven’t started back at the gym yet. Going to wait another week or so. My scars are amazing. I’ll try to take a photo at some point. They healed so well and you can’t even see them x

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

Oh wow Tor they look really amazing! They look perfect. So much better and more even than before. I bet you are so happy and relieved. I’m so pleased for you! ?
    I know it’s still early days, I’m trying not to keep looking at them as every time I do I notice the difference but I swear I look at them like 50 times a day! Lol. (Still can’t believe I have boobs ?) . My slightly smaller breast is the one that’s the highest and not coming down whereas the other implant has already moved down a fair bit filling out some of the underboob so it’s a very noticeable difference. I’ve ordered a boob band as my surgeon taped across the top and around my back after surgery and that was taken off yesterday. Have you worn one? I’m unsure how tight I’m supposed to have it? I’m scared I’ll pop them ? x

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu
    +2

I didn’t have a breast band at all so I’m not sure about them, sorry about that hun. I honestly obsess about the look of my boobs every single day ha it’s so hard to be patient x

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu
    +2

I had a boob band on for the first week only under my boobs and that was only so that the implants stayed in place whilst the muscle secured them in place you don’t really need one once the nurse has taken it off as your muscles and skin already start to support the implant. Tor you boobies look ace. My right one still hasn’t started to soften yet or drop where as my right one has began to soften and already drop. I’m impatient too and I feel
    Like i have one wierd shapes boob. I’m now 2 weeks post op. Xxx

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

So we have all been in the wonky club then ?. Oh it’s so frustrating waiting isn’t it! I dread looking at mine st the mo because of the wonky one. I just keep pulling down my bra staring at the better one ?. I hope it starts evening out soon. I keep worrying it will set that way as the scar tissue builds.
    The nurse advised me to get the breast band and wear it for a week to ‘help it on it’s way’. I’m scared to though. How tight should I have it? Think I may take it there and get her to put it on me. I’m scared of hurting my new babies ? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.