4 WPO 300HP UNDERS Started by: Phoebe

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls!
    So I’m 4 weeks post op and I just LOVE my boobs. They have done so much changing and I can’t wait for them to fully settle. I’ve uploaded pictures for you to see the changes.

I had 300 HP unders. Was a 34a and wearing a 34 D.

HAPPY HEALING.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu
    +2

The most recent at 4 weeks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

They look fab phoebe well done ????

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks Charlie!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They are amazing, I hope my turn out like that, I had 300cc as well, I’m 4dpo

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

They will Cher. They do so much changing it’s unreal.
    Happy healing X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Phoebe, I’m really excited for mine to be like this xxx

Sarah 64
    64p
    Menu

Hi Phoebe I’ve just been offered 300cc HP unders today. I thought they’d be too small so I have booked another consultation as I really wanted 325 or 350. But yours look great

Donna Marie 32
    32p
    Menu

@pheobe hi great results I’m having the same as you in august hope your recovering ok x

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Sarah & Donna,

Thanks! I love them. Honestly, a small implant goes a long way and they will look amazing! Any questions, fire away! X

Sarah 64
    64p
    Menu

Thanks. I went back yesterday and surgeon has increased me to 325cc. It’s only 25cc but I didn’t think it was worth pushing him to 350cc!! I will be happy now at 325cc and look forward to 8th Nov which seems aaaaages away! X

Lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

They’re looking fab!!

Kayla 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I’m having my op in 6 days and currently a 32A. Going for 300cc unders too so great to see real results! Xx

Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi phoebe They look good. I am getting the same size in October, I hope mine look as good as yours x

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi Phoebe

They look great I am 4dpo had 300cc unders have the breast strap on how long did you need yours on? The band is so tight driving me mad.

Steph x

Kelly Wild 43
    43p
    Menu
    +1

Mines tomorrow and I’m also having 300cc I hope mine look as good as this x

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks all. They will look amazing. It is an emotional rollercoaster, but don’t worry!

Had my 6 week post op yesterday and can wear normal bras, sleep on my side and start bio oiling my incision. 34DD! Literally chuffed.

Any questions, fire away!

Steph – I had dr Traynor and he doesn’t use strapping so I’m not sure hun XX

Leanne 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m having this size (partials) in October fingers crossed mine turn out like yours too, they look fab!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Phoebe do they feel soft and can you squish them together yet? Xx

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Cher.

They are getting there. I can squish them together but it’s uncomfortable. They have really softened up though XX

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey phoebe im currently a 34a/b and I’m looking to go to either a d or dd but don’t know if a d will be worth all the money and discomfort for just good boobs as I want good boobs with a little extra, so I was thinking dd but don’t know if I’ll look odd with them maybe looking too big? How tall are you and what size clothes do you wear if you don’t mind me asking and would you say your new boobs suit your body? They look fab btw!

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Ishmarie! How are you doing? Mine are a DD now and I literally love them. Perfect for my body! I’m 5 ft 8 and a size 10 and they really suit me. Well worth the money!

Also, my recovery was so so easy – don’t believe all the horror stories you read on here. I was out shopping the day after! I actually rang MYA about 3 days after to ask if everything was okay because I felt fine! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.