400/415cc Started by: Grace

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi ladies. Has Anyone with similar stats to me 5”8 10 stone 32a had 400-415cc implants? If so what size do you measure as and please could I see a pic! Thanks!

Vanda 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Grace. Have you met your surgeon yet and discussed what look you want? It’s easy to get caught up on the numbers but that’s really not important. Be clear with your surgeon on what you want your end result to look like and he should use whatever size will get you there if your body can accommodate it.
    I had 400cc overs just over 2 weeks ago from a 34b/c so my stats are a little different, but I’m thrilled with them so far. My surgeon and I were clear about what I wanted my end result to be and I can see already that he has delivered that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vanda 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Not sure why that’s upside down 😂 but that’s 2 weeks post op.

Menu
    +2

Hi guys I’m going for 425 over aswell. My frame is 5ft 3 and 10.5 with current 34 c/d just want more fullness, I’m really scared and think I’m to old at 53, but then seen your pic and they look amazing x

Vanda 11
    11p
    Menu

Never too old Dawn. Why the hell not eh?

Jules 2
    2p
    Menu

Dawn absolutely go girl x

Grace 5
    5p
    Menu

Damn they look amazing! Thank you!

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi guys I’m having my surgery on the 26th and am currently going for 400cc under muscle I’m 5ft 6, 66kg I’m
    Woreying they will look too big finding it really hard to choose sizes dont
    Want them
    Massive but don’t
    Want to regret not having them big enough xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.