400 or 420 cc Started by: Hannah

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi Girls, i am due in for surgery on the 23rd Jan and i am getting last minute doubts.
    i am firstly thinking 420cc will be too big i am currently a 34b.

should i go for 400cc would it make much difference?

i have my pre- op tomorrow and am one step away from bailing 🙁 any advice would be great xxxxxxxx

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Hannah 3. Reason: wrong word
    Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu
    +1

I would defiantly get the bigger you won’t regret it , I have 450s xxx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks hun, yours look fab. what bra size are you on average? xxxx

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

There’s not that much difference between 400 and 420cc so I would go bigger. Everything depends what result you want to achieve. I went for 400cc although was hoping to go bigger but my surgeon said it’s the maximum I can get for my frame.
    Good luck xx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Monica, thank you for the message 🙂 i am a 34 full b at the moment and want to achieve a DD. i have a small frame up top and am curvy on the bottom so i dont want to look all boob and bum lol.

My surgeon has told me to get an 34E post op bra and thats scared me a little xxx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Monica, thank you for the message ? i am a 34 full b at the moment and want to achieve a DD. i have a small frame up top and am curvy on the bottom so i dont want to look all boob and bum lol.

My surgeon has told me to get an 34E post op bra and thats scared me a little xxx

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Hi Hannah, I’m currently a small 34a getting 400cc on the 29th January! I would deffo go bigger I’m worried mine are going to be too small! ?xx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

ahh thats put my mind at rest.. thanks Elle. Are you going high profile? surgeon did recommend that for me but i am thinking moderate maybe for a natural look? i will post a piccy when i am out as your a few days after me xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

I’m about a 30f , I don’t really wear bras mostly sports bras as they are so much more comfier !! I don’t look like a F at all though , implants always measure bigger apparently , I changed my mind I was going to get 425 and got 450 I was so glad i did , mine are high profile too xxx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

I tried the size down and there wasnt much in it at all.. i will go 420 then as thats the biggest i could have 🙂 thank you! Im so excited to see them wish it was tomorrow xx

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

I know what you mean Hannah but I don’t think you’ll end up that big although 34E sounds promising. With my 400cc I was asked to get 34D bra.
    Are you going over or under? X

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Bet yours are amazing hun going from an A to a D/DD .. Im going under the muscle he offered over but i think under will be better for me xx how long has it been since your op x

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

I was same, under the muscle. Didn’t have enough skin to cover the implants plus it would leave me with more natural look.

I had my op 2 days ago on Sunday so it’s still too early to tell the size xx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

2 days ago.. hows it going are you in much pain ? I live alone so im dreading the after bit xx

Becca 169
    169p
    Menu

I also started as a 34B and I had 430cc ultra high profile implants. This was the biggest my surgeon would allow me to go for, but I would gladly have gone bigger if I could have done! I would definitely go for the biggest you’re offered if you would like to achieve a DD. I don’t know what size I am just yet as I’m only 4.5 weeks post op but they’re smaller than I was imagining so far.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Becca 169.
    Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

I agree with the other comments from the girls go for the bigger option. I’d hoped to go bigger than I was allowed but 350cc was the max I could have. Hannah have you got family or a friend that would be willing to stay with you for a couple days/nights you really need someone after surgery things we take for granted being able to do is such an effort after surgery. First 24/48 hours it’s really important to have someone with you. Best of luck for 23rd ? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hannah I started off a 32A and had 410 overs,I’m 10 weeks post op and been measured as 32E.
    I would go for the largest offered.
    Good luck

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Yep Hannah high profile unders I’m having! Look forward to seeing your pictures! Xx

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

Hey, were similar stats. I was a 34b up until yesterday, I had 400cc. These are my results. They’re gonna end up looking so good.
    The extra 20Cc is like a shot glass in each side so I really wouldn’t threat.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

First days are tough Hannah so I would definitely get someone to stay with me. It is also recommended that you can’t stay alone for the first 24hrs after the op.
    Till now I can’t open the fridge or shelves by myself, on first day my partner had to pull my pants up/down. Everyone is different and you may be fine but anyway, help is mandatory as you can’t force yourself for anything xx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Girls i went for my pre-op this morning and paid.. so no going back now 6 more sleeps 🙂 i have decided to go with 420cc and hope they get me a DD. Steph your boobs look Gorg! <3
    I am staying in hospital over night and my surgey is at 8.30am. i have arranged for my friend to pick me up and she will stay the first night to see how i get on 🙂

Thank you all so much for your advice xxxxxxx

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new boobs after surgery. Glad you’ve got someone staying with you the first night you’ll home would hate to think of anyone by themselves after surgery.
    Good luck girlie ? xx

Becca 169
    169p
    Menu

Best of luck Hannah! It’s time to get excited!!! Let us know how you get on!

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

I will keep you posted thanks girls xxxxxxx

Kylie 29
    29p
    Menu

Where are you having surgery Hannah? I’m on 23rd too in Preston. Hope all goes well for you x

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

Fingers crossed for your big day Hannah xx

Katerin 20
    20p
    Menu

I had 400cc partial! Was a 32a before and I’m 5ft8

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

They look gorgeous about the size i would want! 🙂 i hope mine dont look bigger as im already a cup size bigger! Yours would be perfect fit for my frame katerin xxxx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi kylie, nice to know your having it the same day as me 🙂 what time is your surgery mines at 8.30am he said.. im in Birmingham hun xxx what size you going ?

Michaela 58
    58p
    Menu

Wow Katerin your boobs look amazing!
    Good luck Hannah, let us know how you get on, can’t wait to see the pictures xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 400cc overs and went from a 34A to a 34DD/E depending on where I go….I got measured again recently in Debenhams and was a 32FF! But I wouldn’t focus too much on the size as mine don’t look too big ! Good luck with your recovery and surgery xxx

Clare 13
    13p
    Menu

I had 425cc a year ago and measure at a 34E/F depending where I shop. I’m used to them now… other people think there huge however I sometime wish I’d gone bigger.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.