400 or 425 Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hiya! Feel like all I’m doing is posting and reading this forum! But I know there’s not much difference between the 2 but I honestly have no clue which one to go for. I don’t want them too big but I’m 5ft 8 quite slim and whenever I see pictures of ‘big’ 400cc the girls are usually a lot smaller in height so does this mean they won’t look as big on me? I’m a deflated b cup at the minute from having a baby and have just over a week to decide on a size. I know most girls have ‘boob’ greed but what if I get 425 and they’re massive on my frame?! I’m having major anxiety at the minute about the surgery and making a decision!!!
    If you have any pictures of 400 or 425 and have similar stats to me pleaseeee will you post them!

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

I’m having the same problem with 300 or 325! I tried both on, one each at the same time and there wasn’t much difference but I see some girls on here that look really big for 300 and I don’t want them to look really big and fake and wrong for my frame so I’m trying to stick to 300 in my mind! But my PC said she usually recommends to go with the bigger option because a lot of girls regret not going bigger! I think I’m gonna stick to my guns with the 300 but scared I’ll regret haha! Sorry I can’t be much help for you though!

Menu
    +1

I’m 5ft7 slim build size 8/10 and I just had 450 unders. They still have to drop and fluff so hopefully someone further along can share with you. But personally I would go 425. I was offered 400/425/450 surgeon said 450 would suit me best but I was scared it sounded such a big implant. I’m really glad I went 450 now. I already think they’re a great size on my frame. Before and after.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Hun,
    I’m 2 weeks po today. I was an empty b from pregnancy, would have fitted in an A if it wasn’t for all the loose skin lol, and I had 440cc overs.
    I would go for the 425!
    I am 5ft 8ish and 9 stone and I’m a size 8.
    They don’t look too big at all, if anything in clothes they look like how I used to in my massive padded bra’s lol.
    But I am happy with them. Can’t wait to be able to wear bikinis and dresses I’ve never been able to wear. They suit my frame and don’t look too big/small.
    Xx

Rebecca 4
    4p
    Menu

@Jess that’s the same as me! I am swaying more to the 425 what bra size would you say you are??

Rebecca 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Grainne they look amazing!!

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

Hi Rebecca I am 5’9/10″ and I have had 350cc HP unders. I am now measuring a 30FF/G but they don’t look like you’d expect a “FF” to look like! Everybody says implants measure bigger than they actually look. I think either of those sizes would be fine for you, and the 25cc difference is really minimal so I wouldn’t worry about 425 being massive in comparison, hope this helps 🙂 xxx

Tiffany 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m 3 days post op and went for 425cc hp unders.im 5”4 and a 10/12 dress size,although I can’t see them yet they look a nice size on me,my friends say they look like they suit my frame,I was originally planning 500cc but thought they would be too big,I’ve gone from a very empty A cup xx

Siobhan 11
    11p
    Menu

Girls also- when trying on the sizers at your consultations don’t forget if you’re having unders that what you see in the bra hasn’t got your muscle holding it in aswell so you will lose some projection once the implant is in your body. My surgeon pointed this out as I was originally toying between 375 and 400. A 25cc difference is next to nothing and I know 3 people who have recently had Ba’s wishing they could just go that little bit bigger. My surgeon managed to squeeze in 425 in the end and I’m hoping my end result will look like the 400s did in the clinic xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.