400 or 450? Help please girls :( Started by: Lauren

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Im so so stuck on what size to go. I’ve been offered 400 in the left boob and 425 in the right (one boob is bigger than the other) or 425 in the left and 450 in the right. I’d like to end up about a DD and i’m currently a full A cup. Im only a size 6 though (except for my bum and hip area which is an 8) so I’m very petite in terms of my waist and arms etc. I originally picked 400/425 but having spoken to people who’ve already had their boobs they’ve all said go for the biggest size offered, I’m so scared of them being too big but also scared of them being smaller than i wanted :(. Any girls with similar stats? xxx

Menu
    +1

Hi Lauren,

I am currently a 32A and a size 6/8 and I’m defintely bigger around the bum and hips. That is the main reason I wanted a BA as I feel out of proportion.
    The biggest I was offered were 450cc HP and I went for these as when I tried them in I felt like I would be disappointed with any smaller. I’d rather them be a bit too big than still too small after I’ve paid for it! Have you tried the implants under the top with your consultant?
    There isn’t a huge difference between the two sizes so I don’t think they will be too big.
    My BA is next Tuesday so feel free to add me if you want to see results to help with your decision xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

450cc all the way I’ve had that size 2nd round xx

Amber 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

450cc definitely!! I got 450cc – was hoping to be DD and I only just measure a DD, I can fit into a D too so I would suggest you go for 450 otherwise you may not measure bigger than a D. Don’t worry about going too big, they end up being SO much smaller than you expect xx

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you so so much girls!!!! I’m definitely going to go with the bigger. Having thought it through you’re all so right i would rather be bigger than smaller than i wanted. :). Can’t thank you all enough. I’ve been stressing so much but I’m just going to go with the bigger size. I felt like it looked HUGE when i tried it on but that’s probably just because they were sitting on top of my boobs and I’m not used to actually having boobs haha xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Awwww LAUREN that’s lovely cracking size well round and chunky they alwAys look huge when you try them on but once under your skin they look smaller x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.