400 unders Started by: katy

• Author
    4p
    Menu

I’m getting 375/400cc on the 30th at 1st trust preston any 1 else??
    I’m starting to worry about size
    But 400 is biggest I can go
    I don’t know if there gunna be to big or little lol
    How much does your boobs contribute to end result
    Thank u for any answers in advance x

Jade 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun,
    I was a B cup and had 420Unders as that was the biggest I could go and I’m now a 30F! 🙂
    Feel free to add and look at my pics x

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Wow are you happy with them??
    I’m just wondering if I’m gunna b big or little lol and looking at overs look good scared incase I hate unders xxx

Jade 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Mine are huge compared to what I had before, because I’m a slim frame I couldnt have overs, but tbh I think I’d go for unders anyhow, looks like I have natural big boobs! I’m sure you’ll be really happy with them. 🙂 although i have to mention i now have boob greed again and have decided to book in for my second op soon.. Lol
    Keep me updated on your boob journey! 🙂 xx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Eeek I’m getting so excited for mine now
    Eccept my mind is a world wind atm
    Since reading these posts I don’t know what profiles I’m getting and I was aiming for a d but I really want bigger and I’m swaying more to high profile I’ve emailed my pc to see what she thinks
    13 dayssss

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Katy I had 400 unders I am a 32e from a 34a xx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Ahh really Iram do u have before and after picks? That u wouldn’t mind sharing n also what profile did u go for xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

High profile I didn’t take any before pics as I hated my fried eggs I had a little tissue I wanted to be a 34dd so I was offered 375 at first and then got greedy and got up to 400 where I am a 32e at boux avenue 30ff at bravissimo x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

This is 14 weeks PO and I love them they are really soft and look really natural which is what I wanted x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

PO 1

Emily 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m in Preston on the 30th in just the same I want biggest I can go which I’m having 430cc I’m worried when I wake up I’ll think there too small. I’m only size 6 5’4 and 8 stone hopefully they look big. Good luck hun xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi I had 400 unders I was 34a now 34DD/E and I was the same as u Hun very nervous invade they looked far too big for my body but I’m so glad I did as I would have regretted anything smaller. Try not to worry it’s worth it. I have a few before and pic if u add me to view x

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Emily I went back for another consultation yesterday and tried 450s by God no way 400cc is Deffo what I want I’m the second 5ft 1 n 71/2 stone xxx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Eeek the day is finally here emily what is ur admission time xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.