425/450 hp unders round 8dpo Dr Fiumara Started by: Emily

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi guys,
    I have had 425/450 hp unders round and I am now only 8dpo!
    I had 34a before and now wearing 34d.
    My chest wall was weird and went out in the middle of my chest and really in where my boobs are so they sat in a ‘hole’ which made my side profile very very small! I hated it and this is a big thing for me putting up my pictures… but wanted to share my journey with you all.
    My asymmetry was quite bad and now they are the same size thanks to the AMAZING Dr Fiumara who has amazing and so kind and she’s a perfectionist!!!
    Thanks guys and so so excited to see my Drop and fluff!!
    Remember I am only 8 days post op!!! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

If your struggling to put a pic up its because you need to download photo collage an upload through that, it makes the photo size smaller somehow xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Ohh youve done it lol, looking good so far 🙂 xx

Emily 5
    5p
    Menu

Thank you laura! Long way to go and they need to drop! Haha so impatient! Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah its hard to be patient! Im nearly 5 weeks an have 1 dropped an 1 not! Driving me mad lol. Xx

Melissa 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Aww they look amazing already hun, she has done an amazing job with mine too, i had my steri strips and plasters off on monday and my incisions are soooo small too she really is the best! Xx

Emily 5
    5p
    Menu

Glad to hear it Hun! How you finding the healing process? You got sore boobs still or not? My are tender and a bit sore but def not painful. Thank goodness that first week is out of the way!! Haha!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.