450 Overs & A few questions Started by: Natalie Harvey

• Author

Hi all,
    Has anyone got any photos for 450 HP Overs? I’m booked in for 12th October with Dr Traynor from a 34/36 A and I haven’t seen many photos of 450s.
    What size did you start at and what do you now measure?

Also,
    How long was it before you could put a regular tshirt on over your head?
    Would be worth buying some of the cool pack things you put in the fridge? Do you think they’d help the swelling go down faster or reduce the pain a little?
    Did you need help doing simple things like sitting up or getting out of bed for more than a few days?

I can’t think of anymore questions right now but when I do I’ll add them on

Menu

Also!
    I measure usually about 35inches so what size Macom bra would I get?
    Or would you skip the Macom and get an m&s high impact sports bra instead?

Katie 20
    20p
    Menu

I’m booked in for the 5th of October with Mr Traynor, having 500hp overs! Is it okay if I add you X

Katie 20
    20p
    Menu

Just realised I’ve already got you as a friend xx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hey girls I’m also having 450 overs with Mr Traynor 7th September. I must already have you both as friends ?? xxx

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

I have 400/425 overs with traynor , pics on my profile ,I’m 12 days post op and I have been wearing t shirts for 4/5 days or so but I struggled at first . Was fine when discharged but the night after I needed help sitting up I was a complete invalid . Since day 6 I’ve been better (started driving) but only been the last couple days where I can touch my arm pits etc , I used frozen peas . Hope this helps X

Menu

Thanks ladies, I think my boyfriend has booked a few days off work after my op so he’ll be there to wait on me hand and foot! Hayley did the peas not feel too cold and like make you numb or was it quite reliving them being so cold?

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu

I had 425cc high profile from an a cup. Pics on my profile xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

I’m having 450cc hp overs on the 6th of September. I’ll let you know how I get on 🙂 x

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

No I put a tea towel inbetween I did have one of those things you can put in the freezer or the micro wave and it felt abit heavy , arnica tablets are handy, my v and travel neck pillow have been an absolute godsend . Enjoy your showers before too 12 days in and I couldn’t wait for one x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.