Just put a pic of each week up as was unable to upload! xx

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

Look fab huni. Xxx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun now to work on trying to fade the stretch marks unfortunately there pre op so don’t think I stand much of a chance :-/ xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! Fab size!

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Jenny Heyhey, what size did you get and how did you find your recovery? Ok if i add you?
    Im going to get my stitches out today can’t wait to have a proper look at my new boobs 😀 xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hey Jennifer I accepted 🙂 aww good luck! I got 470’s Hun recovery has been slow not painful but achey but much much better after 3&1/2 weeks how’s yours going? What size did you have? xx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Jenny I’ve been really lucky with recovery no pain just bruised feeling for about 3 days then felt back to normal. I got 250cc teardrop I’ve put pictures up already. Can’t wait to see them properly later, really itchy were the stitches are. Just looked through your pictures they look amazing, you must be made up 🙂 xxx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi love, just sent an add through, hope you dont mind 🙂 Op in less than 2 weeks and just getting as much idea as I can.xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun no probs good luck what size you having/aiming for? xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Hopefully 34DD 😀 I think im having 415cc soft touch full profile from a 32A. I am not really that bothered in regards to what cc, as long as the size is proportion to my body 🙂 Are you happy with your results babe?xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

I asked for dd/e and had 470’s I was wearing a 32f sports bra and I measured myself last night and was 32FF!! No wonder I had to unzip it during the previous night and switch back to the macom!! No cc’s don’t really matter as they are different on every lady it’s more about your height and the profile tbh ! I am really happy but I also have boob greed my surgeon laughed at me when I said that!! But I know really that they are the right size for my body and don’t give me the fake look which is what I requested 🙂 who is your op with Hun? xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Lol, boob greed! I’ll just be happy at the fact that I will actually have breast haha!! Im glad that you are very happy them, always good to hear some positive news on the forum 🙂 I am Dr Traynor in Preston on the 8th and all I’ve heard are good news about him so Im confident that he will give me the boobs I want 😀 haha!xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

they look great!! :)!! are they soft touch or repsonsives?xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.