5 day post op Started by: Sarah

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Just had my first check up and the left is a lot harder, fuller and swollen whereas the right is softer. Also have pain whenever I lift my left arm 🙁 nurse said its common for one to react differently to the other but if the left swells more or gets more painful then I have to let them know asap 🙁 gets you worried x

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Sarah did you have yours done at Chelmsford ? It’s Chloe rose here if so, I was in after? One of my boobes is more swollen and painful too, I can’t move that arm atall but other is fine, r u ok? Xx

Sarah 2
    2p
    Menu

Mine were done in chelmsford but with a different company. What did your nurse say? I feel fine just worried and hoping the left gets better in the next week or so x

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Same here on the 30th last week? I was after you Hun, I have my appointment on Saturday iv spoke on the phone they just said it’s normal but waiting for them to see it, as it’s harder and swallon and painful the other side is fine though! What do they think I could be? Xx

Sarah 2
    2p
    Menu

Yeah! Hey! They just said that your breasts aren’t the same so they can react differently and it could be that the space in my left breast is smaller so that’s why it feels tighter but there could be loads of other reasons – the nurse didn’t seem too concerned – just said she would call me in a week but it doesn’t stop you worrying!! Xx

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Is it more bruised? As my one that’s causing me pain is very very bruised and swallon, did she say it should just ease off? Xx

Sarah 2
    2p
    Menu

No it’s not really bruised. She didn’t say if it would ease off but that’s the impression I got x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.