Menu
    +3

Hi guys!

Stats:
    5 foot 3
    400cc UHP round
    30b pre op
    Size 4/6/8

So if you haven’t already seen but I did a post called 30b to 400cc and that’s all my experience throughout the day

However this is just now my 5 day update, I won’t lie I haven’t seen much progress in the twins themselves. I’m right handed and my right side is more softer than my left, but they’re still swollen, tight and cone figured!

The pain has gone done today, I’m still uncomfortable but it’s not the sharp, ripping pain I felt on day 2, 3 and 4! This sharp pain felt as though my stitches had ripped, it was horrible! Thankfully I only felt them in the morning getting out of bed and then the rest of the day I just moved around carefully. Today (day 5) I woke up with no pain, just the usual tightness and swollen.

I just want to hear people’s stories on when the tightness and swelling goes down? I was sat at the table yesterday and it felt so heavy and awkward to eat as they’re so projected and tight! Does this go away or will they always feel tight as I was so small and now this size?

So far, I’m happy with the size I chose. 400cc was the biggest size I was offered as I am so petite, I won’t lie the skin between my breasts is so taught!!! But yes, I’m glad I went for the biggest I could go as atm they look a C and I would love the look of D/DD

Also are people still wearing their breast bands? That really was cutting into my armpits and just feeling so tight. How long am I supposed to wear it?

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi rae
    I’m 4ft11 8st was 34b had 325cc I’m 1 week post op the breast band is really itchy and annoying was told not 2 remove it as tht will b nurses job although can loosen it or cut under arm pits but iv not dun either just beared with it n I’m due 2 c nurse 2day so fingers crossed 2day is the day it will b removed ? if I’m rite u shud b seeing the nurse urself 2moz so hopefully we both can feel bit more comfortable ?? here’s hoping anyway. Can’t wait 2 b able 2 look at thm properly n get under my arms pits clean n shaved ???

Haylie
    0p
    Menu

Hi both

I’m 7dpo today and have felt a massive improvement each day since day 5. I think days 2 and 3 were the worst for pain and swelling.

I am a size 12 (34b) and had 450cc unders. They still look swollen and very heavy and tight but I’m back at work (at my desk job) and only taking paracetamol and ibuprofen now as opposed to codeine.

I can just about raise my arms enough to put my hair in a pony tail and have been lifting and carrying my 1 year old daughter (although with difficulty). I can’t wait to get back in the gym!

I couldn’t wear my breast band for long for the first few days as it hurt so much so I’d wear it for a bit and then take it off (not suggesting you do this by the way), but now on day 7 I actually prefer to wear it as my boobs feel too heavy without it and the band seems to keep them in place. I have loosened it though so it’s not as tight.

I’ve got my appointment with the nurse at 2pm so I’ll see what she says. Hopefully I can have an actual shower tonight instead of a shallow bath!!!

I think the swelling is supposed to last a few weeks and unders take longer to settle than overs but it will all be worth it in the end! x

E 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Hi , I am 8days PO 450cc unders . I am size 6/8 weight 53kg 🙂

Honestly it gets better after day 7, I am fresh today and lookong bit better too 🙂

Did u take any pictures ? We could compare . I had my dressing taken off yesterday and was told not to cover scars , this is what consultant advised.

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi been 2 c nurse 2day unfortunately I have 2 keep the breast band on for 4 weeks although I am allowed 2 take it off wen having a shower for a breather so just gunna av 2 bear with it. Congratulations haylie on going bk 2 work my job involves alot ov manual handling so I’m not to go bk for a while yet ? I have felt alot betta 2day tho n nice 2 get out house. I will try 2 attach sum pictures soon xx

Rae 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you for your replies!! I definitely think as to how far I’ve come in the last 6 days hopefully the next 6 will be even better!!

I’m due back to work the 25th November, I work with children and am really scared it isn’t enough time off but I only started working there a month before my op so had to take this as unpaid!

I put the breast band back on this morning as I read it’s to help stop the implants migrating upwards… not sure if this is true as I read it on google hahah!!

I have my 1 week PO consultation tomorrow so will see what they say 🙂 I have a few queries such as numb nipples all the way down to my scar, freaks me out a little haha!

@E I will attach pictures to this, currently really swollen and cone shaped. Really can’t wait for them to drop!!! Feel like I look like Katie Price atm haha!

@donna
    I was also advised to do walking and keep your arms moving so well done for getting out the house!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery soon!!!

@haylie
    literally I cannot wait to go to the gym. My legs are so restless!!! One week down, 5 to go? I came off the codeine on day 3/4 as it really didn’t settle well with my stomach! I’ll try ibruprofen from now on with paracetamol as I should be over the blood thinning concern 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

They are looking good! I had 400cc unders but I was a 34 b before.. they seemed to take ages to drop and fluff.. 3 months post op and they are looking really good! I had numbness on one boob from my nipple downwards.. it went after about 2 weeks.. I didn’t have a breast band but I brought one after.. apparently it helps them to drop… they are also useful for after if you do running and a lot of exercise.. mine were cone shaped for quite a while.. but they do look more natural in the end.. keep moving as much as you can.. I found a gentle walk to the shop really helped!… I think the muscles tenses when you stay still.. also massage them.. I was advised 5-10 minutes a day going upwards.. this helped with the tightness too.. re going back to work.. you should be fine just don’t lift or stretch too much.. I found for at least a few weeks reaching to the top cupboard in the kitchen felt a bit odd…
    I hope your recovery continues to go well 🙂 they are looking really good for how new they are 🙂 don’t be disheartened if after a few weeks they look smaller.. week 2-4 Mine looked smaller.. they will stop and fluff and become more natural and a good size.. feel free to message me if you have any questions xx

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Before n after pics ??xxxx

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladies
    I’m having difficulty sleeping so here I am with my cup ov tea ? trying 2 upload pics n it’s not working aaaahhhh! ?? any ideas? ? by the way rae urs look amazing ? xxx

Rae 6
    6p
    Menu

@donna I make mine into a collage and that tends to work as it lowers to KB size?xxx

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Thnx rae I’ll try tht now ?xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Success ? although wen iv just clicked on it the pic is huge ? xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hayley I’m similar stats to you however I’m unsure of how big I want to go , have you got before and after photos glad to hear your feeling better! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.