5 Days post Vaser lipo Started by: Jordon

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

I am currently 5 days post op. The op went fine, didn’t feel a thing. There are downsides to this op, this compression garment is the Bain of my life, it is quite difficult to move in and it pushes hard on the bruising and swelling.(lower abdomen and flanks). Finding it really difficult to sleep in bed and find a comfy position. I had my first post op assessment yesterday and it went well although I didn’t look properly as I don’t want to see it yet. Ladies expect to be very swollen in the pubic area if your having your lower abdomen done, not pretty! Other than all of this, all is fine.

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

haha!! i understand this completely about the pupic area. .. it goes down though. I actually found sleeping in the 4d vest more comfortable than sitting. If its pushing on your lower abdomen pull it down abit or cut some off the top and bad out the bottom thats what i did… It is all worth it though now almost 2yrs post op
    xxxx

xxx

K 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Jordan I’m 1 week post op and I’m feeling the exact same, I had my upper and lower tummy and flanks done and my lower back is soooo sore. I have got to be honest I was thinking why o why did I have this done (even cried with the pain once or twice) and yes ur right the pubic area is horrendous it hurts to just sit down as the garment really digs in and puts more pressure on it…. But I have got to say I am over the moon at my results all ready my back is very swollen and bruised so can’t see any results there but my tummy is sooooo flat and I’m shocked at how defined my curves look… I will defo be posting pics soon but when I’m up to it hahaha don’t worry Jordan were in the same boat xxxx

Jordon -2
    -2p
    Menu

Kat, im so sick of this 4D vest, it’s soul destroying. I’m getting no sleep at all, I feel like I can’t breath when i lay down in bed, im much more comfy sitting up. I have also cried lol! My lower back above my bum is so bruised it’s very sore, had my first proper wash in the shower yesterday, it was heaven but feels so weird moving without the vest and Spanx on. I go back to work on Monday which I am dreading, everyone will be asking questions, can’t exactly hide this stupid vest, I feel like a whale lol. Any tips on how to sleep better would be much appreciated. Thanks xx

K 3
    3p
    Menu

Awww Jordan I know exactly what u mean I had a bad night last night probably ended up having 2 hours sleep it was really hurting my lower back as I think I’m still swelling quite a lot there but the good news is my pubic area has finally calmed down and majority of the swelling has gone from there so it’s not so tender anymore…. I did end up asking my other half to help me loosen the padding a little half way through the night and he also put it lower down so it lay over the bruising on my lower back rather then digs into it and it did help a little, other than that I would just say take pain killers at night I’m taking paracetamol for pain and ibuprofen for the swelling… I’ve just finished the antibiotics so might try a glass of wine tonight to knock me out lol… Have you looked at your results yet? What do u think so far? Xxx

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi girls, just a quick one! I missed my 7 day post op cause I had a water infection and could get out of bed! The stitches are they dissolvable or do the remove them as I still have all of mine poking out…they are so itchy!!

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls I’m having my surgery on April 1st and I’m worried that I might feel pain during the operation. Did this happen to any of you? xxx

Karen 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Kim, I’m 4 days post op & I was worried that I would feel pain during the procedure but you don’t feel a thing, you are completely knocked out. I am in pain now though! Had my 1st post op appointment yesterday & she took my garment off…..I thought i would be a lot slimmer but I know I’m swollen. Will post pics in a few weeks x

Karen 3
    3p
    Menu

Having mentioned in the above post that last night that I was in pain I can honestly say I feel a lot better today and the pain is going. Have got up, put my make up on and got dressed properly instead of wearing a tracksuit and Im out and about! Feeling more positive today and looking forward to my swelling going down. I have a lymphatic massage booked for Tuesday which would be 10 days after my procedure.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for your question Kim – that’s exactly what I was worried about most!!!

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hey I’m due to have my operation next Tuesday and I’m just wondering the same about being able to feel it when the surgeon does it. I believe its on a local and they just num the area you have done is this correct? Thanks girls xx

Jordon -2
    -2p
    Menu

Chloe, you will be fine, they do numb the area but they also sedate you so your asleep through the whole thing. It’s like having a nice sleep 🙂 xxx

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Awe thanks Jordan makes me feel better. I’m looking forward to it but nervous at the same time lol. Xx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the advice girls! Mine is now only 7 days away so I’m excited! How did your procedure go Chloe? xx

Menu

Hi I don’t know if u girls are still on here I am supposed to be getting my stomach done in June and I’m really put of with the pain after how bad is it how long does it last for? Was it worth it any pictures x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.