5 days post vaser thighs, knees and BA 450cc Started by: Amylouk

• Author
    58p
    Menu

So I’m now 5 days post op. Things are definatley getting easier. How people go straight back to work though after having lipo is unbelievable! I have quite a high pain threshold and was fully expecting to feel like I’ve been hit by a train… However when laying down I’m in no pain at all. Either from boobs or legs. When I stand up my boobs feel heavy and I do get the odd bit of pain from my left one when I bend a certain way. I can move my arms above my head and lift things etc I have been able to since day one with no pain. My legs are the ones causing the hold up. It’s not pain as such it’s just everything takes so long! Trying to move a certain way when getting up and down to avoid pain on tender parts of my legs is annoying. I still don’t walk properly I kind of shuffle along in my slippers as my legs are so very very bruised I hate the thought of them touching at the tops!
    I’ve been staying at my mum and dads since Saturday and my partner has been comming to visit after work lol. I don’t know what I would of done without my mum the first few days when I was really sick, running around after me and giving me bed baths etc. I can now stand at the sink and wash my hands and face etc quite comfortably. Yesterday I took all my dressing off and rinsed my lower half off in the bath. Then had to get back out and lean over the bath to wash my hair (with help) . I feel so much better just being clean and having fresh vaser garments on. Most of the day I sit in bed on my laptop responding to work emails or watching films . I do try and move around though as if I leave it to long I find i cease up. Going to toilet is still the worst part, pulling the garment up and down. Even just sitting on the loo is really painful on the back of my legs! I still haven’t been number 2 yet (sorry to be gross) and I’m really dreading it! My incions on my groin area from the vaser are quite sore , so I’m pretty sure that will hurt when it finally has to happen!
    My incions on my BA seem fine. Just a little itchy. I can feel every part of my boob through the strapping and have sensation in both nipples which I’m pleased about.
    I can see results in my legs already although it’s early days and they are still very bruised and swollen. I’m getting my strapping of my boobs Saturday and am excited to see what they look like. I like the rounded of them and the projection from what I can see under the strapping. Perhaps would like them to be a little fuller and maybe a bit closer together but I can’t really tell until the strapping is off and the dropping and fluffing has started.
    I havnt taken any of the cocoadamol I was given I just take neurophen plus and the antibiotics .
    I’m going back to my own house Thursday night and I’m kind of dreading having to do everything myself again, it’s been like a holiday! Lol. I’m will perhaps try and put some make up on tomorrow as I’ve been walking around pretty much like a zombie since my op. I’ve added a few pics of my bruising and vaser inc idioms for anyone who is interested. I’m supposed to be going back to work Monday but really not sure how I am going To manage that one. No one knows I’ve had it done so I can’t walk into my office hobbling. Also how long is it until after a BA until you can drive again anyway?
    Hope everybody else is healing ok!

Xx

Menu

hey are your legs still swollen ?? xx

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

Hey @kerrie . Yes they are still swollen a fair bit. Not massively like I have huge giant legs lol and I could cover it up with baggy trousers and jumpers etc. but definatley in places and not as slim as they were when I first woke up from my op. But I expected swelling and fluid etc. They are pretty hard in some areas and bruised pretty much all over my legs. But I can see an improvement in my contours so I’m hoping once the swelling goes down I will be happy with the resukts. Fingers crossed xx

Roisin
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amy, I have just read your post about your ops and was wondering which areas you had the lipo done on? It sounds as if it were your legs but how many areas? Also, how much did it cost you? I am new to this and considering lipo too so to actually hear from someone who has had it done before I committed to a consultation would be good!

How do I access your before and after pictures?

Sorry for all the questions, hope your healing well xx

Roisin
    0p
    Menu

Sounds perfect! When I have mentioned to friends that I want it done they don’t agree and say it’s just a quick fix and not worth the money but I definitely think it is, I’m going to book a consultation!!

Thank you for the info it’s really helpful xx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! I’m same shape as you and 10st 2 and 5ft 3 and thinking of vaser lypo! Xx

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

No worries Hun have accepted x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.