5 days until my op!!! Started by: Paige.

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hi girls.

I hope everyone’s well. I’m beginning to get nervous about my op. My admission time is 11am although the he nurse said to me yesterday my surgery is scheduled in for 11.45am :O eeeek!

I’m packing my bag today as its my last day off work before my op on Tuesday. Do you girls have anything to recommend that I bring?? I’m in from Tuesday early morning until the next day 🙂

P xox

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi mines Tuesday too I’m getting very nervous now but so excited at the same time where you having your op I’m at Preston still waiting on my admission time tho x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

what size have you girls opted for? and overs or unders/partials?
    xxx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi I’m not sure what size I’m having yet he’s not sure what will fit so ordered 300 325 and 350 so I won’t know till I wake up ? I’m getting unders I didn’t have a choice as I don’t have much breast tissue so he said unders would be best x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I had my operation this morning at First Trust Preston with Dr Mounir. It was an absolute breeze! They will make you feel so welcome and comfortable. The nurses are so funny and kind too! I was so nervous, you wouldn’t believe it haha. But they totally put me at ease. The needle is a single prick and is tiny so doesn’t hurt much at all. They youll have your anestheic and fall asleep, waking up with beautiful boobs!

Check the boobie bible on here, its on a drop down meny. If you’re staying overnight just take front fastening pjs/night dress or you can stay In your op gown I think. Take slippers too and plenty of front fastening things. Take a couple of post op bras. I took two Macoms, and ASDA front fastening post op bra and a sports bra. I only needed 1 lol. Also take something to keep you occupied! You might be waiting a few hours and wifI is £5.

You’re in great hands. Trust me! Xxx good luck hun

Paige. 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks for your replies 🙂 I’m getting 365cc hp unders! I’m going to Glasgow for mines. I’m going with a surgery closer to home apose to travelling a longer distance home. Finally, I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for this and now it’s on Tuesday.. Scaryyyy!!! 🙂 🙂

Yeah, so I’m in all day and leave on Wednesday morning. I’ve got two Macom bras (red and white. Red is lush ?) so already packed:
    Macom bra
    Shirt pjs
    Toothbrush
    iPad

That is my biggest concern and I think that’s where the nerves are coming from – the needle!! Hateeeee them ?? xxxxx

Paige. 6
    6p
    Menu

@cwinch I’m having unders ? 365cc hp love. What are you having? Have. You booked up yet? xxxx

Paige. 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you for the advise @lacelabyrinth, it’s lovely reading everyone else’s experiences. It is actually so reassuring. Cause I’m now 2 days before my surgery and nerves are in place ? keep going through my bag checking I’ve got what I need incase I forget something important lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.