5 months po and wanting re op Started by: Emma

• Author
    29p
    Menu

I love my boobs don’t get me wrong but I’d always hoped they were bit bigger and been thinking about getting them re done is it too soon and will surgeon find this silly? I don’t want them huge I had 340 thinking maybe 400 so I’d probably only be around one size bigger so confused right now

Menu

Hello, are you due to see your surgeon anytime soon? Could it be worth booking to see him to speak to him and express how you feel, I’m sure they won’t think it’s silly. It’s your body and you need to be happy in it, especially considering how much we spend on these things it should be done to our expectations. What’s size did you go to in bra size? What size are you wanting? But the other question is, is it worth the money and recovery again for one size bigger.. it’s a lot to go through for one size but no only that a lot of risk they might not look the same anymore, more scaring and scare tissue ect. Just need to weigh up and pros and cons 😚 xx

Emma 29
    29p
    Menu

I think I am just being silly I am happy with them guess it’s sometimes true what people say you always want what you havnt got haha .. I was an a cup and went to a 34d with 340cc parshals I don’t feel I look like a d cup tho x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.