5 months post op – this doesn't look right?! Started by: Tyler

• Author
    38p
    Menu

I’m nearly 5 months post op and I’ve never really had any problems with my implants up until now.
    I’ve looked in the mirror to see that my left implant is an odd shape, it’s a lot fuller on top and empty at the bottom. Kind of like a reverse double bubble?
    I have an appointment with the nurse next week, but has anyone had a similar experience or know anything?
    Thank you!
    Btw they’re round implants, not teardrop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tyler 38
    38p
    Menu

Another angle to show how disfigured it is

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Hey hun I’ve not seen anything like that before and I’ve been here nearly a year.

Have u sent these pics through to ur nurse? I would defo ask to have an appointment with ur surgeon also becasue they would most likely be able to give u more information about it.

U can always post ur pic in realself.com and get surgeons to give u feedback on that forum. It may help when asking questions during your follow up appointment.

Hope it goes well for u and gets sorted soon fxx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

are u in any pain? get the surgeon on it deffo anf thry eill have your previous pics which will show a difference x hope u get sorted x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Did u have overs? Looks like the implant has flipped x

Tyler 38
    38p
    Menu

Thank you so much for replying girls 🙂 I’m not in any immediate pain, although they have been tender for a while but I just put it down to the time of the month.
    I emailed pics to my nurse and she wants to see in person, I just hope it’s something that can be correct without more surgery!
    And yes Amy I did have overs xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Hey that’s great hun sometimes if it’s quite serious or worrying they forward the images onto the surgeon who may try and see u same day as the nurse if they’re free. Thts wht happened to me when I had some random bruising and suspected blood clot in my leg a few days post op.

Fingers crossed it’ll get nipped in the bud ans rectified when I have ur appointment fxx

Tyler 38
    38p
    Menu

Yeah she forwarded the pics to my surgeon and I’m seeing him on the 6th July to see if he has answers because we compared how my boobs were 6 weeks post op to now and the change is very noticeable. Its possible my implant has flipped, I’ve just got to wait and see! xxx

Ali 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, what did your surgeon say? X

Tyler 38
    38p
    Menu

Hiya… turns out my implant wasn’t big enough and my natural breast tissue is sagging. I have the option of an uplift or bigger implants in the future to correct it x

Violet 21
    21p
    Menu

Are they offering you revision? Xx

Ali 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi! I am 11 months po and mine have a bit of the same issue. I was advised to go for 600cc but I went for 500cc in the end as thought 600 would be too Dolly Parton like on me even though I have a big frame. Turns out I should have listened and boob greed is real! What was the outcome of your meeting with your surgeon? Did they offer you a revision?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.