5 MONTHS POST OPP uplift and enlargement 225cc Ms Lutz Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey! I had my surgery back in July this year. I had to have 3 procedures; reduction on one boob to make them even, uplift and implants. I had an accident back in 2015, I dropped two dress sizes (went from size 12 to 8) and my boobs went saggy and lost there shape. I was so conscious of them, I would never get them out and always make sure they were hidden. I have put on weight since then, I am now a size 10 Dress size.
    I didnt want to go massive with my boobs I just wanted them to be perky, be able to have them on show and not worry about wearing low cut tops.
    Before my surgery I was size 34C, I am now a 34E. 34E sounds big but they are perfect size for my body. I do wish they went a little bit bigger but I’m not complaining at all!
    Ms Luts was my surgeon, she advised me to have the 225cc implants, as she is the surgeon I just went with her word as she knows best.
    I’m very happy with my result and the scarring has healed amazing :-)!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I am hoping to have my surgery with Ms. Lutz. Do you have any before and after pics?

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hi I am booking in for surgery with lutz, during my consultation she advised I need an uplift with 225cc overs, do you have any before and after pictures? I feel really confident in what she’s said but I can’t find many pictures of her work which are uplift and implants!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.