5 week post op – 410 unders – 32F!! Started by: Gemma

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Wow Just been to get measured at 5 weeks post op at Ann Summers and come out as a 32F!! Completely shocked do not look anywhere near that big lol!! Roll on next Tuesday for my all clear to get in my new bras 🙂 Who would of thought a 32F from a measley 32a with 410 unders, Mr Traynor you are womderful xx

Steph
    0p
    Menu

That’s brilliant I have just had 410 unders and mine are swollen but no where near as big as I thought they would be! Did you feel like that? Did you have much tissue to begin with? Xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

No i was really flat, i dont think they look that big at all, but they fit lovely in the bra will put some photos on later 🙂 They change so much hun over the weeks its unreal, and id still say iv got time to change too, shouldnt of really bought the bras yet but couldnt help myself in that size lol!! X

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

wow gem 32F go you!! lol 🙂 xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

I know Sarah still in shock ha! Just put a piccie on 🙂 How long have you got left now? X

Suzanne 4
    4p
    Menu

Wow hope I am measured that – having op this fri x hope u don’t mind the add hun xx

Steph
    0p
    Menu

That’s brilliant! I only had my op on Sunday they just feel so small lol! Did you feel like that I had nothing to begin with after 2 kids they vanished! Xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

I was the same, 2 kiddies done me too lol!! Yeah i didnt think they was big when i had them done, but once they start to drop and start taking shape they feel so much better! Iv still not fully dropped yet either, they really dont seem that big i was so shocked when i put the bra on i thought it was going to be far too big it looked like a hammock, just hang in there i cant stress how much they change over the first few weeks, make sure you take plenty of pictures to look back on 🙂 xx

becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow im one week tom and had 415 unders i was 32 a too ohhh im exited now hehe. Xxxxxx

becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Do they look bigger once tape os off xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

I didnt have any strapping hun to start with so unsure how big they look in it, alls i can say from the first week till now the change is massive 🙂 xx

Sal
    0p
    Menu

They look really good Gemma, I’ve got my op next Tuesday with mr traynor xx

becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Tjey look awfull lol. Think i will be in troible tom cos iv been cutting it , soo uncomfy n itchy xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks Sal and Good Luck 🙂 Becky i cant imagine how uncomfy it is, it looks so tight :/ Just think you will be free of it soon and then 5 weeks of living in a sports bra lol!! Then you will finally be able to enjoy them 🙂 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Wow gemma they look fab! Cant believe you are a F from an A. I am having 325cc unders with Mr Traynor in 2 weeks. Was hoping for C/Dbut thinking I may even be a DD now.

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

gem im a week today!! cant wait my hearts thumping all the time thinking about it…my last week with no boobs lol, yeah unders are such a weird shape to start and then bang! lol they look amazing!! xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Ooh Im excited for you 🙂 il finally be able to wear bras too next week, it flies by!! Doesnt feel two mins from my first consultation!! Good Luck if we dont get to chat before xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.