5 weeks… been measured 32E (425/450 hp partials) Started by: Jennifer

• Author
    90p
    Menu

Hi girls, I don’t want to be negative on here so please forgive me for having a moan but for the first time i’m feeling quite down about my boobs 🙁
    love them in general and not having any regrets whatsoever about having them done, they’re 1000times better than they were! I think I’ve just been looking forward to getting measured so much I got all excited, lady at m&s measured me as a 32E which I was pleased with as I wanted DD, but every single bra I tried on looked ridiculous & frumpy…. even push up bras not one single bit of cleavage it’s like the implants are stopping my boobs from being pushed together? I know it’s stupid but I just went home and cried my eyes out, I wanted cleavage in bras and there’s just nothing…. I was so disappointed I only took one picture, and this is in a 34DD push up bra!
    Just wondering has anyone else had this? I know I have a natural gap which wouldn’t change but I just feel like I had better cleavage when I was a small b! At least in push up bras anyway lol x appreciate any advice/help from you ladies, sorry for ranting x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gemma 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hi I’m not an expert but maybe you have to wait longer until they have fully settled which I have read could take months x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun I’m exactly the same as you, 5 weeks post op and wearing either 34DD or 32E. I can’t push mine together enough to get a proper cleavage yet as my implants don’t move just the boob around them if you get me. Guessing it’s cos I had unders and they’re not settled and soft enough. I’m sure it will come with time. They look great hun so please don’t lose hope x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@gemma19830 thanks for replying hun, yeah i will try and be more patient and see if they change xx

@sr93
    thanks hunny, Yeah I’m the same even push up bras wouldn’t push them together 🙁 I know it’s only been 5 weeks I just got all excited coz I’ve seen ladies on here go to get measured and their boobs look amazing all pushed up etc and mine just didn’t at all x first time i’ve felt so disheartened about it all but I will wait it out and see if they change anymore xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu
    +1

First of all I think you should try somewhere like Boux for bras as M&S are for the ahem ‘older generation’!

We’re only just 5 weeks with partials/unders so there nowhere near settled yet hun, our skin and muscles are still tight. It says we can expect them to look more softer and natural between 3-6 MONTHS!

I wouldn’t bother rushing to buy bras, just one if you really need it – I read of girls spending fortunes after their 6 week check, only to find that 2 weeks later their bras are TOO SMALL!

Don’t panic hun, give them time xx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

I agree with Trace don’t panic yet @Jennifer you still have a way to go .. They still dont look fully dropped and fluffed yet but it wont be long .. Soon be summer and you’ll be able to wear lovely bra’s and nice summery tops/dresses . Try not to be disheartened 🙂 xx

Lou 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! I’m pod10 and feeling slightly disheartened as I feel like my boobs are shrinking but I have been told that they change everyday and just be patient. I don’t have a cleavage either and my boobs were like ‘ski slopes’ before I had my BA… Let’s be proud of what we’ve got, must be better than what we had?!
    Give it time 🙂 xxxx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu
    +2

Hey hun. Don’t feel disheartened. There’s still a lot of time for them to drop and fluff. I feel like mine are still changing, even at almost 15 weeks post-op. Unders take such a long time to get to the final result. This frustrated me so much at the beginning but one thing that got me through was the fact that I now had boobs, which were a hell of a lot better than what I had (or didn’t have) before. Hang in there hun. They will look better with time. xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

It’s just that they need to settle more, I bought 2 bras plunge ones and felt disheartened but then I realised I could get cleavage before my ba, and they are just a little too stiff yet to be moulded into any bra especially a push up! They will soften and squidge more in time, mine are 5 Weeks too and I can only just start to push them together but they spring back like a blinking brand new clutch on a car hehehehe xxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@tracyface @rachelellious @louburey @sharksaub00bage @brunette800 aww thank you ladies for replying I really appreciate them! Made me feel loads better, i’m sure you’ll agree its such a rollercoaster, I think I just got over-excited about trying proper bras on & then the disappointment hit….. but overall I do love them despite the negativity haha, and will learn to be more patient!! Xx

Francesca 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

I put a push up bra on this weekend when I got measured and the gap was the same! Mine don’t move that much yet either! Still pleased! Measured 32DD but might end up 30E in some styles as some were tight (like the pale one). I ended up getting a ‘demi’ bra with a very light padding so it sort of sits round the boobs rather than trying to push them somewhere they currently clearly don’t want to go! 😉

Attachments:
    Francesca 14
    14p
    Menu

this first one is the one i ended up with (very comfy) and the plunge (which you can see looks bit strange!)

Attachments:
    Stace 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Jennifer I agree with all the girls, they are still brand new, you’ll have a few months before they really settle in and become your own. I’m 9 weeks post op and they’ve changed so much over the last 4 weeks! They got a lot softer and the shape is changing. I’m wearing a non padded non wire bra along with a plunge line sports bra and my Macon. It’s not recommended to get a wired bra until the 3 month mark. I think 5 weeks is way too soon to wear a ‘proper’ bra. Your body still has a lot of healing to do. The pressure from the wire will not be good for your incisions. Incisions can look healed on the outside, but they are still healing on the inside too 🙂 You’re boobies look great and you’re going to be chuffed with them when they are fully dropped and fluffed! X

Menu
    +1

hun i think they look better like that then being right together theyre lovely!!!!! ive told my surgeon i dont want them to push right together xxxxxxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@ftaitt2 yours are looking great chick! 🙂 can’t believe we’re 6 weeks already! Xx

@staceybaby
    @cassandraxxx thanks girls for responding 🙂 i was having a moment! Not even really wore bras anyway since I was measured, they dont look/feel right in them so think i’ll leave it a bit longer & hopefully they’ll settle more! 🙂 xx

Menu

well i think theyre looking really good chik x

Menu

also….my surgeon said i will defo have a bigger gap as my breasts at the bottom are further apart x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.