5 weeks post off 600cc overs Started by: Stacey

• Author
    496p
    Menu

I’m 5 weeks post op now and what a rollocoaster off emotions this journing has and is still being for me one min I love them the next I’m hating them and wishing they whee fuller at the top xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amanda 12
    12p
    Menu

They look fab Stacey! I’d be over the moon if I was you. You’re still early days. Still lots of changes to go through. Just had mine done yday I’m so happy so far. Did you take your bra off to have a look straight away? I’m scared to take mine off in case i don’t get it back in but would like to baby wipe myself clean xxx

Maddie 1
    1p
    Menu

Stacey they look amazing!!! You must be so happy these are like my dream boobs lol if mine drop and fluff like this I’ll be so happy! Best of luck with the rest of your recovery xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Thanks girls Amanda I did I took mine off to give me self a baby wipe down each day when I was changing bra to clean one each day and madder I do like them but I’m still in the mind frame that they still look the same some days it hard to see a difference in my head it’s just a rollercoaster for me at the min but over all I’m happy with them xxx

Roxanne 36
    36p
    Menu

I was exactly the same with mine, the tops didn’t seem as round as I would like. I saw my surgeon at 12 weeks and he said you only get a bigger version of what you had and to get the effect wear a push up bra xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Yeah Roxanne t
    I think that’s my problem the tops aren’t as full as o would of liked but mr traynor told me befor the op you only get a bigger version off what u already had don’t get me wrong I love them but just wanted more fullness on the top a think xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.