5 weeks post op!! Started by: Siobhan

• Author
    15p
    Menu

Hiya girls I havnt been on for a while, mainly because I’ve had major boob greed wishing I had gone bigger!! But now I have started to love them and I’m now happy with the size! I had 365cc mod overs, my lefty is still being slightly annoying by not dropping as fast as the right one but it’s getting there!! If you have any questions etc please do just ask xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paigeayres 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m having 375/400 mod plus on Monday , really unsure wether to go for the the 375 or 400 ???? What size did you start off? Xxx

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

I was an empty 34a after breastfeeding! I would say go with the biggest offered! I was offered 400cc but she literally couldn’t fit it in! So I had the 365cc are you having over or under? When you have the swelling they go really big then the swelling goes and your like where is my boobies gone!! That’s when boob greed kicks in! Xx

Paigeayres 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m a 34b at the mo so not much difrence, everyone says that lol just worry they will be too big haha I think I will deffo go with the 400, and not sure I wanted unders but he’s said overs so we’re going to decide on the day xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun so big and natural! They’ve really dropped haven’t they, your lefty looks the same as your right! Can’t tell a difference at all. Know what you mean about boob greed though, I wish I’d gone a bit bigger but I’m happy and can’t wait to get measured next week and buy nice bras 🙂 xx

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou Hun yours are looking amazing! Yours look super big and natural too! I still can’t lift up my left arm all the way up yet don’t. O if that’s normal!? Boob greed is so annoying! It’s like a come down from the high of getting it done then the swelling goes and your like nooooo don’t gooo lol!!! Can’t wait for next week too I literally can’t wait to wear bras now!! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Siobhan nice to hear from you, I am so glad you have been healing well. Your boobs look very natural, considering you started as an A cup your surgeon did a really good job, you look really big now. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.