5 years post op… Started by: Belle265

• Author

Hi everyone

I haven’t posted on here since just after my BA five years ago. I was very flat chested and got 265 round overs. I was pretty obsessed with the fact that I didn’t want anyone to know i’d had surgery and I think that made me go smaller than I should have. This made me feel really depressed post op. However I was quite petite (5 ft 4 and a size 6) at the time and they balanced out my frame well..

Now five years on due to changes in hormones etc I am a size 8-10 and feel so self conscious about my boobs. They actually seem to have shrunk into my body? I have to wear padded bras all the time to give me enough shape but I don’t wear anything low cut because I actually think they can look quite fake despite only being small.

So I am back on the forum as I am in the early stages of considering a second surgery but not sure when…
    I am going to look into understand and partials as well as anatomical implants to see if they’re more natural looking – all the guidance etc seems to have changed these past five years! Does anyone have any stories to share of second BA procedures a few years on?

Btw I had Mr Traynor in 2013 🙂

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

@mla1988 I can’t private message you. But under the muscle is more natural and I’d prob say about 350-375 Mark for you. I’m 5ft 2 and 8st 9 and iv got the choice of 355 or 375 unders. Have you seen motiva ergonomix implants they look awesome. They are round but go slightly tear drop when you stand up x

Menu

I wonder why you can’t message me…maybe I need to update my setting I haven’t been on here in while. I’ll look…

No I’ve not heard of them but I’ve just had a look they sound good! Is that what you’re getting? I didn’t really get given much of a choice at the time I was told I had to have overs

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.