500 / 550 HELP. Started by: Charmaine

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I seen Dr frati today. He suggested overs 🙂 He started with me trying on 425 and 450 but then got me to try 500 which I was happy about. He then said ‘or even 550’.

I went with 500 but am thinking if he mentioned 550 should I go with the biggest? I just don’t want them to be massive!! But want them to be a nice size.

I’m 34 B at the mo. 5.6″ and size 10 top, 12 bottom.

Does anyone have any pics of 500/550. I’m seeing dr traynor on Monday too so will see what he says. Thanks !!! Xx

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by alex postance.
    Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

** he said that 500 would make me a DD.

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Hey lovely I had 550cc but I was an F cup to start I’m now a JJ cup so a few cup sizes which I love I was offered 450.500.550 and went with the biggest as I wanted mine to be big

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you Jackie!! I just hadn’t seen anyone with 550cc tbh but haven’t really found anyone with the same stats as me until now!!

He suggested a DD so went with him. I thought they sounded big at first but he said they will suit my frame so I do trust him. I’m just scared they will look massive xx

Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

Kirsty I’ve followed you on insta if that’s ok!! Xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

They will look beaauuuuuuutiful xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I had 600cc overs I’m a size 14 there’s not much difference between 550 and 600cc I was a c cup to start with but empty c cup xxx

Attachments:
    Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m worried that if I lose a little weight or whatever that they sag? Or show rippling. Both yours look amazing.

I’ll see what dr traynor suggests on Monday and then let you all know! Everyone helps so much on here! So thankful of this forum xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

I had mr traynor Hun he said could lose a stone and they would be fine xxx

Kirsty 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Yeaah thats find lovley just saw it ,
    And its odd because im seeing mostly small sizes on here which is making me want to go for 350 rather then 400 ! He also advised partials to me x

Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

I might see what 550 looks like then. If you’re a size 8 with 600 surely 550 will look ok for me. I just want them to be biggish but look natural.

Thanks girls!!

Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

Clare / Kirsty. Where and when are you thinking of booking xx

Claire 15
    15p
    Menu

I have them done on the 21st of the month!! 18 days and counting lol.. at Manchester xx

Menu

i had traynor started at a small b and had 500 overs SO happy.. if i was offered 550 i would of gone for those im 11days post op picture is 1 week post op

Attachments:
    Claire 15
    15p
    Menu

A 600 is really big on me tho, if your not wanting big!! Which I am then maybe a smaller may be better for you?! Who’s your pc? Mines Ria at Nottingham clinic she’s been so amazing and helped me so much, I’ve got my pre op on Wednesday this week we’re im going to try them on again etc, so maybe ask your pc also for there advice as they’ll no more the look your wanting to achieve! He did worn me tho that I’ll proberly need an uplift in time which I’m prepared for which is the only down side to th bigger you go xx

Claire 15
    15p
    Menu

They look gorgeous ABO what size have they made you xx

Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m just worried that if they’re too big they will sag overtime and I’ll need them doing again when if I had gone like a size smaller I wouldn’t have needed to. My PC is Alison so I’ll speak to her tomorrow after I’ve seen dr traynor.

Thanks everyone!!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! I’m a 30FF and a 30G in balconettes. Sounds like such a big size but I don’t feel like they are that big x

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

About the sagging as long as you wear a really good supportive bra and look after them they will last longer xx I wear a high impact sports bra day and night to keep them supported xx

Victoria 12
    12p
    Menu

I find it really odd that if you are a 34c already be suggested that 550cc would take you to a DD

I had 450cc overs originally 34a and am currently in a 34E sports bra 14dpo!

I didn’t go with mya though xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had partials. Had no pain at all post op xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.