500 cc Started by: Denise Gallagher

• Author
    +4

so i’m one day post op so so happy with my results, the surgeon originally said i would only be able to get 375cc or 400 max i begged him to try fit 500cc ? i am delighted he gave me what i wanted ? i will post some pictures tomorrow.

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu

That’s great! Do you mind if I ask what bra size you were wearing pre-op? xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Im havin 520cc in 3 weeks so excited to see your results 🙂 x

Menu

i was a small B cup

Sbowdell 15
    15p
    Menu

I was a small B and had 500cc overs. I’m only 3wpo but I am totally in love with them. I feel so much more in proportion and can’t stop looking at them. Really looking forward to going bra shopping! I initially chose a 470cc but went up to a 500cc, not sure if I’m getting a bit of boob greed thinking I could’ve gone bigger!!! ???

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Sbowdell 15.
    Louise 1
    1p
    Menu

I am considering 535cc unsure if they will look to big do any of you have any photos?

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Ladies can I add you plz?? I’m having 530 in May, and not seen many ladies that have gone up to 500 and above. Xx

Sbowdell 15
    15p
    Menu

My advice would be go as big as your surgeon will allow. I had 500cc overs and I expected them to be huge and I feel that I could’ve gone at least another 50-75cc bigger.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Sbowdell 15.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Denise, any updates on 500cc, how was the surgeon when you asked for more than his max of 400cc??

Menu

Hi there do you have any photos of 500cc? I am trying to decide whether to go for them or smaller x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.