520 cc 2nd BA anyone interested in insta? Started by: Jodie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

hi im having my 2nd BA on Tuesday (26th) with DR Sleiter (not mya patient) …. first was uplift and 290cc tear drop implants. this time im having round 520 cc. I was thinking of starting a insta page to follow my progress as there doesn’t seem to be many girls that go to or over 500cc, if anyones interested? šŸ™‚

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Jodie.
    Jamie 55
    55p
    Menu

Yes would love to see the journey! I have 380 and I will want to go bigger at some point so will be good to see!

Nikki Vaughan 11
    11p
    Menu

I had my first implants 7 weeks ago,I got 535 uhp dual plane šŸ™‚

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Its my_ba_journey_520cc … just got hope i dnt feel in any pain at all but sleepy!

So glad i went for 520! Hopefully they did shrink much haha

Im going to post progress pics as the days go one xxx hope your feeling well nikki have yours changed much? Do you have any pics? Xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

I realise my typing skills are not the best at the moment sorry about this lol ?

Donna Bowen 11
    11p
    Menu

Added you Jodie. X Iā€™m looking at 590 (!not with mya thou)

Nikki Vaughan 11
    11p
    Menu

Jodie I’m good thanks how are you? I do have pics I can send them on Instagram if you add me! They wont post on here as the files are too big Haha. I’m on nikcamrob17 x

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Yay ladies!! I’m going with mounir and having mine beginning of may. Hes said I can have 530. I’ve not seen many go that high in here so will defo follow if that’s ok. Is it safe on Instagram? Cant anyone see pics? Xx

Ann 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi I have 250cc and going up to 500cc in May so I’d be very interested in following your journey xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

I prefer to post on insta as you have more control over who can see them, but I guess anyone can make fake profiles on any site, plus I struggle this site lol šŸ™‚ xx

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Haha, yes I suppose so Jodie. I’ve requested to follow you xx

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

Added you, _myapatient2019_ , just had 400cc but might go bigger in a few years xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.