5’7 10st 10 34a …. anyone similar stats? Offered 400 hp unders Started by: leanne

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +2

Looking for anyone with slimiest stats to compare. Booked in with MYA on July 8th. Having last minute worries that 400 won’t be enough to suit my frame. I’d like a definite dd cup but lots of people that are a lot more slender than I am have 400s possibly more. Appreciate any help as booked in to see surgeon on 5th July to make any last changes so want to be prepared.

Thankyou xx

Sarah 64
    64p
    Menu
    +2

I’ve just had my op on weds 12th June (Not mya) and I’m similar to you… I’m 5’6″ tall, 10.5 stone, 34b (empty after breast feeding so could easily wear 34a!) And I’ve just had 400cc unders and they are the perfect size! Still a journey to go on with them but size wise I think they are perfect.
    I can’t post a pic as I’m not a mya patient (my before / after was deleted on another post!)

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Awe Sarah that’s a shame as I am going mad wondering.

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

How is the discomfort after as I heard unders were worse for the pain

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Have you got WhatsApp?

Julia 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Leanne I have very similar stats to you and I had 350cc overs in march, i worried before hand that they would be too small as i seen others that were a lot smaller frame than me but i love them and they are perfect for my frame.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi I’m almost same stats as you going for 400 overs so excited whens your surgery? Mine 17th July x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya I’m 5’10 9 st 7 and offered 400cc up understand aswell! I’m thinking the same as you! Are they going to be enough ?

Alex 17
    17p
    Menu

Hello Julia, do you have any before pics? I’m 32A and getting 350cc overs!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Alex 17.
    Menu

Hi Leanne

I had my Surgery this morning.
    I was offered 350cc, 375cc & 400cc. I have similar stats to you. I was a 34A (even less than an A tbh) I’m 5”7, 10.5st although I have broad shoulders and a “wide rib cage” (thanks for telling that doc :’)). For that reason Dr M suggested 400cc
    I went with 375cc after trying on the implants with my PC.
    This morning… I was a bit deflated when I came round and had a little peak lifting the top of my bra, I looked and thought (is that it) I suffered silently on the return journey home… then when I got home I took my bra off for a few minutes and I fell in love… they are the perfect size and although they look stuck on now… they’re going to look so natural when healed. I’m predicted to be a DD. Dr M again offered/suggested the 400cc this morning and I’m so glad I stuck with the 375 as I feel 400 may have been too big, even though it’s only a few more Cc’s

You know your body better than anyone. Trust your instincts, ask to try the implants on again before making a decision 🙂

I hope this helps xxx

Op – 21st June. 375cc Overs
    MYA Leeds Clinic / Preston First Trust Hospital / Dr S Mahdi.

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Julia they look fab. Congrats. I hope mine turn out as good

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Katie mine is on the 8th July. Getting nervous now but so want to be the biggest I can be with a touch of natural lol

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

I really hope they look proportionate but I would like a little bigger and in your face lol

leanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thankyou so much. I’m so scared I won’t be happy. I’m so glad you are over the moon with yours. How are you feeling? Do you have pics yet or not up to it. Hopefully in one weeks tome????????????
    I will feel the same as you

georgia 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 2 weeks post op I went with Mr Mahdi he is amazing my scars are so minimal already! i’m 10st7 and he offered me 375cc i was 36A/B before. I looked into it a lot of instagram o followed so many girls to see different sizes and i ended up choosing 325/350cc HP overs, after looking at other girls i think i’ll be around DD/ i’m so happy with the size i would trust what he says he is amazing xxx

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5’11 and 10 stone, I had 550 HP 3 weeks and 4 days ago!
    I’m getting rounder but other that that everything’s been fine! Lol xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.