6 days post op! Started by: Natasha

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey!

So i wrote about the worst burning, shooting, pulling pain in my right boob and was convinced I had something wrong, I cried all week and regretted what I did – until yesterday!!!

I had my strapping off and oh my god – its the best feeling ever, i got a little emotional because this is the first time I’ve ever had boobs, I didnt know where to place my arms etc haha.

I still feel that my boobs are too big, however I know this is down to the swelling, my due period, tablets etc… But i know Im going to be so happy once settled. I also no longer have that horrendous pain when moving and i can freely sit myself up and get out of bed which has improved my mood!! 🙂

The only concern I have is little red scars on my boobs which look like stretch marks which have bleed, however nurse said this was from the strapping and will fade – did anyone else have this?

Pics attached of when I first had strapping removed in clinic – and then one from today x

x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lydia 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Hun looking good!! Got my strapping off today and have exactly the same marks, think it is normal to begin with and should fade! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

Your boobs kooks fab babe, the scarring is normal, i still have mine on my left boob, and it gets itchy sometimes, but nurse says it fades after a while, n am 2weeks po. Happy healing babe

Tulafish 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Natasha, can I ask what size you went with and whether they were over or under? They look amazing!

Natasha 1
    1p
    Menu

@lydiab aww thanks babe! ARGH you too!!! congrats! You must of had your operation just after mine!! Your’s look great! And its reassuring to know that others have these marks too! I was worried my skin has been pulled too much ha! xx

Natasha 1
    1p
    Menu

@temi hey love, aw thank you! I will be happier once the swelling finally goes! Oh great – thank for letting me know – should I be putting any oil or cream on the marks to help them go or have you just left them to do it naturally? happy healing to you too! xx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

@Natasha i have been using coconut oil on it, bt still the bruising still there, hence i just moisturise my boobs daily until d scars fade, same way ive left my stictches to dry naturally. I will update you once they disappear, xxx

Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fabulous!!! X.

Jess 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

When I had my strapping off I cried when I got home because I thouht them scratches where horrendous stretch marks then you realise they are in s straight line exactly where your strapping is haha mine disappeared completely in 7 days 🙂 xxx

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

Hey your new boobs look amazing! You must be so happy with them x. I think I’m definitely going to get a little emotional when I see mine for the first time! X

Menu

Do you girls mind me asking how long it was till you had strapping removed?? I’m 7 days po and I can’t handle having it on anymore! Won’t be having it off till 9days po! @jess @natasha

Natasha 1
    1p
    Menu

@laceyellen10 hey lacey, thank you! Still not 100% happy as I feel they may be too big, so praying some of this is still swelling haha! Cant win, too small, too big ha! xx

Natasha 1
    1p
    Menu

@deedeeann hi Dee Dee, I had mine removed on the 6th day as I was back on work on the 7th day! I know its the worst, but just count down the days, its such a relief having it taken off! xx good luck xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.