6 days post op – constantly being sick Started by: Steph

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Ladies I’m scared…

Had my post op appointment today in Fitzroy and was fine until I got home. Feeling awfully sick since three and now I’ve been sick five times in the past two hours… I’m shivering and my kidneys hurt. There’s nothing left in me but bile and my sick , sorry if tmi, became green and tasted of medication… I’m wondering if this is coincidentally a bug and it’s just bad timing, a late reaction to the anaesthetic or from the medication… I feel so drained and I can’t stop shivering and my head feels fizzy at the front.

Gina 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry you’re poorly. I was sick from the anaesthetic. My op was 12:30 and I was being sick from 4pm until early hours of the morning. I think 6 days post op sounds more like a sickness bug.

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Which meds are you still taking? Xxx

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

There are lots of sickness bugs going around at the moment – feel better soon x

Steph
    0p
    Menu

I used all of my codrydomol and robaxin and started using cocodamol because the pain is still really bad! I also take anti depressants which probably isn’t a good mix but I can’t be without them at the moment x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.