6 month check Started by: Louise

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies haven’t been on here for some time now however I’m 6 months po and wondered whether anyone has had a 6 month check. I’m not worried about anything in particular, and i sometimes get an ache in my left boob but this has been my naughty boob from day 1. I know i have a bit rippling at the bottom when i lean forward but its not visible. Just want to make sure there sitting right etc. What does everyone think? 6 month check or not?
    Thanks girls xxx

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

I’d say go for it! I’m still pre-op but the nurses will probably have certain routine checks to do that you might not know to look for or something? You’ve got nothing to loose from it 🙂 x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

How far post op can you have appointment with surgeon?

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Thanks think i will just for peace of mind really, check everything is ok. I’m not sure how far po you can make appointment to see surgeon but i would ring up and check xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, i had all the checks that were said to have in the book i got after my consultation etc. i was told that if you didnt have all the checks etc. and go to all the post op appts. that of something wasnt right and hadnt been signed off i woulld find it a lot harder to get any re ops if needed etc? Not sure if its true ! I cant find all the terms n conditions! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.