6 months post op from A cup with 400cc Started by: Sophie

• Author
    90p
    Menu
    +13

Hey girls, i must say i havnt been on here in a while as i actually found it quite negative along my journey. But thought i would share with the pre op and early stage post op girls my journey.
    I have to say i absolutly LOVE my new editions and i cant believe i used to be flat chested! They are so ‘normal’ to me now i cant believe i went with out for 24 years haha.
    My top tip would be to mentally prepare yourselves that really for the first 3 or 4 months post op your not going to have perfect boobs, they arnt gonna be so squishy, they are gonna look abnormal, they are gonna be different sizes/heights but the end result is amaze.
    Your implants only make what you already have bigger, the surgeons cant make miracles and make you have a smaller gap, mkae your nipples identical etc.
    Take weekly/monthly pics and ALWAYS compare them, thats when you see the huge difference. Looking at your boobs every day you dont see the physical differences but once you start comparing the photos you will be surprised!
    But honestly, be patient and dont start judging them until your more than 4 months post op and even then, they are still changing for 12-18 months post op!

Best desicion i have made and i cannot wait to go on holiday with them! For more photos or to follow my journey i have a ba insta myaba_soph

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +2

Some more

Attachments:
    Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +3

Attachments:
    Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Aww sophy I love this post just said it how it is and what people don’t relise befor having their ba a lot of people are expecting mircles your boobs are amazing aswell xxx

Jo 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

Wow Sophy they look amazing! They look like they have settled really nicely! We could really do with more positive posts like this on here as so many girls are panicking post op and not giving their bodies time to settle down. I got scared reading the forums before my op and the nurse told me to take the negativity with a pinch of salt! I really think it’s nice to see some positive feedback xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

What a great down to Earth post and great advice too, your boobs look fab btw. 🙂 I’m only 20 days P.O. but my boobs are changing all the time. I still find it odd I’ve things in my body I didn’t have before. As you’ve said you do need to mentally prepare yourself post op. I’m normally a hard faced quite cold person but I was like an emotional wreck after, such a mixture of emotions which I wasn’t prepared for, that said it’s the best decision I ever made and the actual surgery wasn’t half as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks for sharing such a positive post and journey 🙂 xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Thanks girls @staceymlx @josnow
    Yeah i think you need to be a realist with any kind of surgery like this, you certainly have down days but honestly patience is a virtue along this journey, they definitly get better as each month passes by.

How are you getting on stacey? Sure we had surgery around the same time
    Xxx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

Its definitly an emotional rollarcoaster that you just have to stick out lol @kellydee if you love them already they are certainly only going to get better months down the line! Happy healing xxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Amazing results!! They really look fab.
    I’m just over 3 months now, still having to be patient lol as one of mine is still sitting slightly higher up, coming down but just very very slowly lol!
    Definitely is a rollercoaster xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi @sophy just seen this sorry my boobs are just part of me now Hun had no problems at all I had them done on the 14 June when did you have yours Hun xxx

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

Really love this post!
    I’m 7 weeks post op now and had 440cc overs from an a cup. I stay off here mostly and only come on from time to time as it does make me feel worse!
    You look fab! Have you got a before pic xx

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Im having my op jan 16th, how are you finding the change in size? Im also an a and having 345cc unders, seeing how amazing yours look has got me super excited!! Xx

Menu

Thank you so much for this I’m an A cup having 400 or 425 cc if possible can you tell me where you bought your post op bra and what size I have no idea and my surgery is on the 10th xxx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

@staceymlx ah thats fab! I had mine 13th june x

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

@ja1702 how are you finding them? Send me a friend request as i have my before pic on my profile x

@sophiejayne95
    honestly the change is amazing i feel like they have always been there. I havnt had to change my clothing size or anything they just make all of my clothes look 100% better! X

@charhaines
    your best bet is to go with a macom or recova bra as you only buy your back size. If i was to do it again i would buy a recova bra as they look better and look a lot more comfier than the macom x

Menu

Sorry to be dumb but did you get a size up for the swelling or just your normal back size? X

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

@charhaines i got my normal size as you will only be swolled for a week or so. My macom was so uncomfortable the first few days because of the swelling i had to go to marks and spencers for their sports bra where the lady fitted me. But that was purely down to the material of the macom whereas the recova looks a much more comfier material x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Aww so we same post op really lol least we can compare if we have any worries how are yours doing now @sophy xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Mines doing fab stacey, cant fault them and had no issues whatsoever, so goad igot them done!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Really helpfull post and some amazing results thanks ladies ???? xx

Plouise 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, great results u must be really pleased! Can i ask where u got ur black bra from? Im searching for one just like it!

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

@plouise thank you!! Its from ann summers. The ellen bra i think its called, non wired 2 for £30 x

Jo B 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, they look great!!
    Did you find you changed much after the 3 month mark? X

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu

They are amazing! Just ig followed you. I’ll be chuffed if mine end up like yours xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi @jojo163 thank you! Oh yeah HUGE difference from 3 months post op! I now need all new bras as the ones i have from being first messured are to small and im now being messured a few cup sizes bigger due to the drop and fluff x

Ah thank you Rebecca, im sure you will get exactly what you want x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.