6 MPO Started by: Ellie

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Haven’t posted my results in a while but wanted to show how my journey is going so far! I’m now 6 months post op and couldn’t be any more happier with my results, I’ve healed well, scars are fading nicely and boobs are now nice and soft and dropping into a nice shape. I’m now measuring at a 34DD which is what I wanted my results to measure out as which I’m really pleased with (before I was measuring at a empty 34B)
    It’s so nice to have a more of an option with clothing now, and be happy to go bra shopping without getting depressed how small my boobs were.

Any questions on my recovery, op or results I’m happy to answer too. Good luck to those getting theirs done you’ll love them! ☺️

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Ellie 14.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie2330 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ellie,
    Your boobs look amazing. Can I ask you what size and type Of implants you had? Who was your surgeon? They look great x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ellie.. what size implants did you get and what position? I’m a 34b now and hoping to get DD x

Sbowdell 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

OMG they look amazing. I had 500cc overs and hoping to be measured at a DD can’t wait!!!!

Ellie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hello,
    Thankyou! ☺️
    I had 350cc hp moderate plus, under the muscle.
    Been so happy with the results! My surgeon was Mr Marcellino x

emily 11
    11p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing. I’m having the same as you with mr marcellino on 1st April. Hope mine look like yours x

emily 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Did mr marcellino get you to wear a breast band? Unsure whether I need to buy one x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by emily 11.
    Ellie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hello,
    No I didn’t have to wear a breast band I had the tape on for a week then had my support bra on for 8 weeks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.