6 week check!!!! Started by: Skye fowler

• Author
    +1

Hi girlies!

I had my 6 week PO check today!
    My clinic nurse was amazing, absolutely lovely lady!
    I am all good, no problems! Healing looks as if it is going smoothly!
    Happy with my size! Although she said I must still be patient as they still won’t be perfect at 6 weeks! They need settling etc..
    My marks and Spencer’s 30e bra is too small! .. It’s crazy cause I don’t even look that big!!

All in all I am very happy
    I will accept more friend requests for people seeking advice and wanting to look at my progress photos
    Although I won’t be on here as much anymore !

Much love!!

Xx

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look so big!! It’s strange how everyone’s turn out different. You must be very happy! Xx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Hi babe added u. My op is on 23rd. Happy healing xxxx

louise 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi what size was u before I’m having 350cc im currently a/b I’ve seen a lot of people end up an E I’m worried that’s going to b to big for me I’m only wanting a D tops x

Menu

Thanks girls!

I was the same as you before but everyone is different you hae to remember back sizes too ? My back size is tiny so that’s why I’m messauring a e/f
    I wouldn’t go any smaller than that! There’s not much in it all anyway !
    Xx

Menu
    +3

So so happy for you babe! Can’t believe that bra is now too small wow, that’s making me even more excited for my op four weeks and counting! Enjoy all those great dresses you’re going to get to wear now xx

Menu

Thanks beaut!!

Good luck
    Can’t wait to see them!

Xx

Nicola 12
    12p
    Menu

Wow can’t believe its six weeks already I have seen a few of your posts. Glad your healing ok how long did it take for your swelling to go down I’m 2 weeks po and have one more swollen than the other 🙁 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.