6 week PO check up & measured Started by: Alana Wise

• Author
    48p
    Menu
    +1

So I’ve had my 6 week check up a few days early (it’s actually friday) but I’ve been given the all clear to go back to normal activities like the gym and wearing bras. My left is still slightly firmer than my right and sitting ever so slightly higher which she just said to keep an eye on. Can you tell me if any of you are the same with regards to firmness and dropping? I also went and got measured a 30E which is crazy! I wasn’t rxprcting to be measured that big considering they look so natural and not too big at all. Hope everyone is recovering well and good luck to anyone getting theirs done. I love mine even if there is still more changing! X

K 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey
    I’m 7wks post op and in a similar boat, my surgeon gave me the all clear at 5wks. I’ve noticed my left Breast is slightly softer and lower than the right… Lol opposite of urs. My surgeon asked that I made an appointment to see him again in 6mths, so we can have a good idea of the final results. I’m basically just playing the waiting game because to be fair they seem to be looking and feeling gorgeous as days go by.
    I got measured and was pleasantly surprised!! 30F At debenhams but wear 32E easier to find.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I am 8 days post op and the size you both are is the kind of size I am hoping to be. Fingers crossed 🙂 xx

K 2
    2p
    Menu

Tbh im shocked Im that size because mine do not look big to me at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kemz they look fab. Here’s a photo of mine yesterday after the strapping was taken off. 7 days post. What size do u think I’ll end up After they drop?x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I can’t seem to upload them but they are on my profile…tell me what ya think x

K 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey,
    Just had a look at your photos…they gorg and I think your going to be at least an E!!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing @K what size did you have!? xx

K 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks @emmadd 34a I think …lol

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add girls xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Haha I meant cc @k! Xxx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

@kemz they look amazing! I’ve only bought one bra so far but I can’t wait to see what they look like in other styles. It did worry me slightly when she said ‘keep an eye on the left one’ but if you’re experiencing the same thing I don’t think I should worry – and I think I’ve read other girls experience the same thing too. Just panicking when I shouldnt haha! X

kim 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Alana I had my 6 week check yesterday too I had partials though mine are still really quite hard and she said they still need to drop I also have to keep an eye on my right incision as I have a stitch that will hopefully dissolve soon or work its way out. I tried a bra on and it was so uncomfortable! X

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

@kimlouise87 hi lovely. Yeah I have a couple of stitches still poking out but she said they’ll fall out by themselves too. What size did you get measured at? I’m currently wearing a bra I bought now for work but have brought my Macom with me just in case it gets too uncomfortable. Ive also got an opening in my skin on my right boob where it was so dry and the skin broke yesterday and it’s a little bit oozy which isn’t great but I’ve put some dressing on it so it doesn’t rub. What size cc did you have? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kemz thanks hun 🙂 ooooooh I’d b happy with an e 🙂 fingers crossed.

@alana-wise
    u said uve had the all clear for the gym, have u been yet and how did it feel using weights? I can’t wait to get back but nervous I do damage xx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

@kitty I haven’t been to the gym yet as I’m planning to go on Thursday. But I’m just going to take it easy on the weights as I don’t want to ruin anything haha! X

K 2
    2p
    Menu

@emmadd I had 360cc Ehp Nagor implants (British manufacturer)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.