6 weeks po… Just been measured!!!! :O Started by: Layla

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Just been into Debenhams, I was a 32A pre op, had 550 hp partials. Im now a…. 30G!!!! :O gobsmacked!! Soooo so happy! 😀 xx

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

amazing!!!!! i’m 1 week from my 6 week check…..started 32C and had 400cc HP patials…… eeeek exciting xxxx

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Fab xx I belive 30g is same as 32f. You can go up a back size and down a cup size.
    So if gives you more choices of bras xxx as u struggle to get 30g lol xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Yeah that’s right Janet my mums works as bra fitter at debhams in bury that’s how I come cross the shock ab sports bra mum said if you go down n back size you up cup size ann summers have some lovely bras too x

Layla 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I thought that, gonna struggle to find a 30g i always thought i was a 32 back size so im sure a 32f will be fine 🙂 xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@Layla woohooo happy for you xxx

Layla 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Karolina 😀 xx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Woo amazing Layla 🙂 I’ve just been measured at 32FF she said could maybe end up a G as well! Very happy with that but they don’t look anywhere near what I would imagine that size to look xxx

Layla 1
    1p
    Menu

Yayy! I know I thought that too. Before I had boobs I used to think of a g cup as being ridiculously big!! We are most definitely in the big boob club now!! 😀 xxx

Menu

Wowwww

Kirsty 21
    21p
    Menu

Wow! That’s amazing! You must be so pleased 🙂 do you mind if I add you Layla? Am getting 450cc in Jan 🙂 x

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

Aw hun I’m over the moon for you thats fab! Makes me even more excited for mine now 🙂 happy bra shopping! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.