6 weeks post op Started by: Ashie

• Author
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies

Finally 6 weeks going to get measured tomoz. Oh the reason i have a dressing on is one of my stitches didnt dissolve properly to seroma built up and burst on monday it wasnt sore just some blood haha.

375hp partials think they still have some more fluffing to do and my skins still really shiny.

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gemz375 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Ashie, hope you don’t mind if I send an add? I’m getting 375cc partials on 23rd September and seeing how yours have turned out is making me less nervous and more excited now!!! Did you get round or teardrop? I’m having teardrop as I’ve a small frame but looking at your stats your smaller and your ba looks perfect on you!! I’m sure your excited for your fitting..good luck ? xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Hi gem i had mentor round implants. Loads of girls smaller than me have had round so if u want round u can change before surgery. Yeh going to boux avenue to treat myself ?

Xx

Gemz375 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks for getting back so quick!! I’m def going to phone and ask for another fitting before my op just to be sure I’m going for the right size & style ? ! I’m going to Thailand 6 weeks after surgery and have tried to guess a size for a couple of bikinis but will get a fitting just before I go so I can get a couple more ? xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Gemz ur friend request isnt showing.’cancel it and il add you sometimes it happens. Yeh not many girls get tear drops and if you look at my before pic i had no breast tissue what so ever.
    Yeh deffo ask for another appointment before your leave my surgeon said not many girls go for tear drops as the sag quite quickly. Xx

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

They look great! I was 6 weeks PO on Monday and got measures yesterday a 30G!! I only wanted DD haha xx

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

At my 6 weeks the nurse said mine look like 3 weeks po and I need to stay in sports bras 🙁 I’m going back in another 3 weeks to hopefully get the ok for a bra. They look great ashie, what size have you been measured at?! 30g Brittany, that’s amazing! X

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Omg really. Whats wrong with yours kate? Mines still have loads of fluffing to do still. I got measured as a 30E even tho they dont look it. Xx

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

She didn’t say anything was wrong just that they are still very high and hard and haven’t dropped yet 🙁 she felt that they were in the pockets etc so hopefully they will drop soon. I still need a breast band at night too… Wow 30e, hope I can get measured soon x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.