6 weeks post op and not dropping!!!! Started by: Cara

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Feeling extremely down. I’m now 6 weeks post op and my boobs really have not changed much at all since week one 🙁 I don’t know whether it’s to do with having strong pectoral muscles as I used to do lots of dips/ pressure. But they just look like shit and I am kind of wishing I never got them done. I have gone from a 32a to a 32dd with 350cc under the muscle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cara
    0p
    Menu

This is them in a 32dd bra they litrally just look like two rocks in a bra

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

Have you got a breast band Hun? You can buy them and they are meant to help with the dropping xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi cara breast band might help ? Also don’t worry so much as they would keep changing for at least a year! I know it sucks now but you can speak to your PC about it if you unsure but they look lovely btw x

Cara
    0p
    Menu

@queenimpossiblex @Hannahlaura I would’ve thought the surgeon would’ve told me to get one if he thought I needed it? They just havnt changed one bit from first having them done.. is it worth speaking to my pc? I am goijg in for my 6 week review on the 29th and cannot see them changing at all

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@carastorm yeah if you’ve got your 6 week appointment coming up ask about it then, see what she recommends 🙂 x

arielle 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Hun I didn’t get given a breast band either ???? it’s weird as so many girls have had them for unders xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

@carastorm hope u don’t mind I’ve added u. I had exactly the same as u and I’m also just over 6 weeks post op. My surgeon did have me wear a breast band for 2 weeks, it did seem to help a little but they are still very hard and cone shaped. At my 6 week post op appointment the nurse said I could wear any bra and sleep on my side, I feel like im not ready to do either of those things for fear of it making them take longer to drop. My muscles feel so tight, I hope they relax soon. It’s such a long process with unders, I wish I had overs tbh. xx

Cara
    0p
    Menu

@becks17 no not at all. Yeah mine are rock solid to touch and very come shaped…. I’m already sleeping on my side but havn t had my 6 week appt yet so have refrained from actually wearing underside bras. I feel like mine will never drop haha. I didn’t have the choice of overs because I have a boney chest and no boobs to begin with xx

Angela 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi. I’m now nearly 3 months post op and they are just starting to drop. I felt exactly the same as you until recently. Depressing when they are so high and hard and cone shaped but you just have to keel telling yourself that they will change. It can take 6 months to a year. I had unders and same as you had little breast tissue and tight muscles. Hang in there. It’ll come good x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.