6 weeks post op hair styling. Any advice welcome… Started by: Katiejane

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi All, i am exactly 6 weeks post op, had a good recovery so far. My mum and partner have been washing my hair for me as my nurse advised that they prefer for you not to style your hair with the hair dryer yourself for a while post op. How long did people wait to wash and style their own hair? I have shoulder length hair so on average takes 15-20mins to dry. Just stressing cos I don’t want to do anything that may damage my recovery. Any advice welcome x

Rose 5
    5p
    Menu

Are your boobs softer after 6 weeks? Mine are like rocks still I’m 2 weeks post op after 350 unders 🙁 I love them but just wish they would turn softer haha

Cathy 16
    16p
    Menu

As long as no pain and careful hun cant see prob as your 6weeks, you can terurn to gym 6weeks po
    Ive just been signed off by surgeon to return to training at gym
    Im 6+ weeks po 590uhp overs x

Hollie 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi, I’m pretty sure you will be just fine now, I was washing, drying and styling my own hair after about 10days and had no problems at all. In fact I was told at my one week post op to begin raising my arms above my head etc as to relax the muscles and stop things seizing up xx

Katiejane 1
    1p
    Menu

6 weeks post op and they are alot softer than 2 weeks. Mine were still pretty hard and under my chin at 2 weeks. Don’t worry, it just takes time x

Katiejane 1
    1p
    Menu

I have no pain and I’m raising my arms above my head no bother. Thanks for your advice girls. Hope your all happy with your boobs and enjoying your recovery x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.