6 weeks post op. Just want reassurance Started by: Mollie

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Hi everyone
    Hope you are all well.
    I’m 6 weeks post op since yesterday now and over all I feel really good and I feel much more confident in myself after having my op done.
    Obviously these are crazy times and I was meant to have my 6 weeks post op appointment this coming week but it’s had to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus. I was wondering what you all think of my boobs.
    I had 300cc in my left and 325cc in my right. Round smooth over the muscle implants.
    I feel like the one is still quite tight whereas the other one seems to have dropped and fluffed a little more? What do you think?

Mollie 21
    21p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, they are looking good!
    One of mine was like that for ages. They took different times to settle and soften up.
    I had unders so they take longer to drop and fluff.. They will keep changing for a while yet so don’t be panicked if they look and feel different etc..
    You must be so pleased with them 🙂 xx

Mollie 21
    21p
    Menu

Awh thankyou so much! That makes me feel better I feel like it’s the right one that needs to drop and be less tight do you think? The left looks abit fuller to me.
    It’s so crazy isn’t it how much they change!
    How are you doing? How far gone are you now? X

Dee 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Mollie!
    Great to see your progress. That seems to have flown by since you had your op!! They’re looking great.
    They look lovely and natural. Glad to hear you’ve a boost in confidence too. That’s what I’m hoping for 😊
    I’m gutted that my op has been postponed now due to all this 🙁 so not sure when I’ll get mine now.

Poppy 15
    15p
    Menu

I’m also 6 weeks post op this weekend and wondering what things I can do / change when you’re 6 weeks post op?
    I’m going to keep wearing my macom / sports bras as I have nothing else and was told to wear my macom for 3 months religiously anyway.
    Can you start doing upper body workouts and sleeping on your side at 6 weeks? Anything else?
    Ps yours look lovely Mollie , id still give the drop and fluff more time xx

Mollie 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Hey @Dee
    It really has flown by it’s so crazy how fast it’s gone! Thankyou so much I’m just waiting for my other one to drop and fluff but I need to stop looking at them everyday lol.
    Oh no I’m so sorry it got postponed! This is such a crazy time isn’t it?! Just think though you did the hard part of deciding you want to do it and paying your deposit so when this is all over you can just straight away book to have it done. 💗

Mollie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey poppy!!
    I think you can start to do workouts but you have to start as a beginner again and work up to what you were doing before your op. But if it hurts obviously stop. And yeh you can sleep on your side now too but I’ve just been staying up with my v pillow I’m used to it now 😂
    Yeh I’m keeping my Macom bra on too we can’t get measured yet can we because of this crazy time we are living in so I think the best thing to do is just keep the Macom bra on. I don’t want to measure myself and then it be wrong and I feel protected with my Macom if that makes sense lol.
    Have you been massaging yours? I don’t know if that helps the fluffing process but I haven’t done that yet.
    And thankyou so much! Xx

maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu

i’m 5 weeks post op (had overs) and my right is looking a little longer to drop too! They actually look exactly like yours lol, with me I don’t really notice the difference by looking at them. but certain angles I can, and in pics it seems to be more noticeable. I’m not worried though because my left nipple has healed/ recovered quicker than my right too. I’m sure it’ll catch up in a week or two xx

Mollie 21
    21p
    Menu
    +2

Hey Maya!
    Oh good I’m glad you feel the same. Are you right handed? I am and I’ve heard that can have something to do with it cause the muscles tighter or something. X

Poppy 15
    15p
    Menu

I haven’t been massaging mine, I was never told to so I googled it and from what I read it doesn’t really do anything and I read that some surgeons think it might even contribute to capsular contracture so just leaving mine alone!
    Mine have defo dropped a bit but they’re overs so not expecting a crazy amount of fluffing. They’ve always dropped at the same rate so look twins which is good haha.
    I never used a v pillow cause I couldn’t get on with sleeping upright but instead I have an aeroplane neck pillow that is fluffy and I actually dont think I’ll ever want to sleep without it its so cuddly but annoying as its bright orange and ruins the look of my bedding haha. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.