6 weeks post op! More changes, getting smaller again! Started by: April J

• Author
    16p
    Menu

I’m 6 weeks post op and feel like my boobs have halved in size ? one is also still much higher than the other, will that change? One nipple has also started point more downwards lol… what’s going on ? I feel like they’re getting smaller and I feel a bit disappointed! It feels like they’re at a point where they can’t change anymore now, but should I expect any more changes?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu
    +2

Hey, mine went small again at this point… they really started changing again at 10 weeks.. depending on wether you had overs or unders it takes between 6 – 12 months to get the final look… I am 3 months post op and still have days where they look smaller, or different.. xx

April J 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Amy! Did you have overs or unders? Have you got any progress pics? I had overs and they’ve healed and settled dead quick but I’m sure they’re meant to be bigger haha! Xx

Emma 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Every person and boob is different. I’m on op three and I think at around 6 months mine finally settled x

Faylouise89 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m at nearly 7 weeks and I feel like mine are tiny and I’ll be about a C which I will be so gutted about! I also still have one bigger than the other and really can’t see that changing 🙁

Maria -1
    -1p
    Menu

What size cc did you get!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.