• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Update
    6 weeks

Feeling much more soft and natural
    Only a little sensitive now
    Realised I have rippling- more in one boob than the other
    Can’t be seen but can be felt in right boob when normal a little but in both when leaning forward.
    Got 6 week post op app with nurse on sat so will get them looked at and let you know the verdict
    Xx

Alice
    0p
    Menu

Hey Claire

I’m also feeling a lot softer and more natural it’s amazing!! Got my 6 week post op on Thursday . Also feeling a little tender at times but otherwise really good. Gonna treat myself to a bra tomorrow lol.

How did u realise you had rippling? Xxx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun you are looking stunning, bet u can’t wait untill u can wear normal bras, I have my 6 weeks check next week. Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls do you mind if I add you? I’m 6 days PO xx

claire -1
    -1p
    Menu

Realised I had rippling as was just having a feel and felt a little lump then I leant over and could feel it quite bad can feel like little plastic bubbles that you can push in and out – trying not to worry too much and get advice on sat . Can’t see it at the moment so could be worse apart from that there perfect and I love them. Xx

Ria
    0p
    Menu

What size were you beforehand and what size did you go for? Initially I wanted unders but Traynor has said I’ve enough tissue for unders. Very worried I’ll get rippling, my boobs don’t seem big enough to me! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.