6 weeks post op…pics up! Started by: Samantha

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I have just uploaded new pics, had my 6 week check up on Friday, got the all clear!
    Life can go back to normal! I have a stone to lose strength to gain…can barely do one pull up any more! :-(. O well, back to square one. Totally worth it though. Any comments are greatly appreciated, thinking one of my boobs still has a little more dropping and straightening to do yet :-/
    Lots of pages of pics of my progress. Please message me before adding.
    Have a lovely day 🙂 xxx

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi samantha. Your profile pic looks amazing. What size implants did u have if you dont mind me asking and who was your surgeon plz xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 I had 550 hp overs with mr Singh xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

looking really good! xxx

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

They’re fab. Ive added you hope thats ok. Ive booked with mr singh but mine not till may next year :(. That size looks perfecr on you. I was looking at 525 or 615… just cant decide lol xxx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve accepted you 🙂 I’m very happy with the size, sometimes I wish I was a little bigger lol. You have lots of time to decide on the size xx

Menu

Can I add you please, my messages never let me send them :p I’m getting 700cc with traynor in aug xxxx

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

Wow they just keep getting better and better 🙂 so nice to be back in bras and allowed in water!xx

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks for the add sweets. They look fantastic. Congrats. Yeah im thinking going for the 615 as dont wanna regret it as it was offered lol. And some of the lovely ladies have said to go for the bigger of the two. Eeeek. Hope mine look as good as yours and some of the other ladies amazing boobs ive seen xxx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve added you Kayleigh.
    I know Laura! I must have spent at least an hour in the bath last night, came out looking like a prune lol!
    If I was offered 615s I think I would have gone for that too, def think it’s best to go for the larger. No regrets xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.