6 weeks post op, yay! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    123p
    Menu

Hi girlies so I’m now 6 weeks post op, gone so quickly! They so much more softer and squishy now and been wearing normal bras to work for about a week and half now however still keep my sports bra on when at home. I had 415cc unders from a 34A and now measure around a 34DD in most shops. I’m liking them more and more every week. Feel free to ask any questions and there’s more pics on my profile. Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,

They look fab! Did you find your cleavage gap got smaller too as I’m a week post op and they are hard and quite far apart

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sophie I am also 6 weeks po I had 400cc unders and am measuring a 34dd but mine don’t look good at yours

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was also a 34a

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@tasha92 thanks Hun! It has come closer together however is still quite far apart. They are super soft now though and can push them together until they touch. Only been able to do this for about a week though. Xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@iramb thank you Hun, yours look great in your profile pic!! Xx

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

@sophie perfect good news! I can’t wait for that day! X

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi @sr93 I was wondering if you have started doing any exercise since having yours done?

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@danielle15 no I haven’t bothered yet as have a 2 year old and work full time so haven’t had the chance to yet tbh! She keeps me active enough that I haven’t felt the need but going back to the gym this week hopefully xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.