7 days post op dressings off please someone tell me they will get better Started by: Vic

• Author
    22p
    Menu

Hi girls, well I had my dressings off today 7 days post op and it’s just taken me all my strength to date look. I had no external sutures just skin glue. I’m in my binder for another week then into the surgical bra. I was a saggy 32DD to begin with after 3 babies. I had uplift and 155cc high profile overs (sub fascial) I wanted to be the same as I was just premier and fuller. I’m upset as my left breast is lower and still pointing down and the overall shape is just boxy and square like. Can anyone tell me if this will improve with time? I hate the scars but I knew I would 🙁 thanks in advance for answers xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

My before and 5 days poc

Attachments:
    Lisrosa 9
    9p
    Menu

They look amazing!! I had an uplift last week, still strapped on as my surgeon uses strapping and hanvent been able to see, but I have done a lot of research and looked at a lot of boobs and trust me your look amazing so far, they will drop and fluff!! Patience !!

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Thankyou so much Lisrosa, you e put a smile back on my face. I will try to learn the art of patience 🙂 xxx

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

ps sorry meant to say I hope you’re recovering well and all looks good for you when you’re strapping comes off xxx

Vicky 41
    41p
    Menu

They look fab. Nothing to worry about. You have the drop and fluff to look forward to now xx

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Thanks Vicky xx hope you’re doing ok? Feel a bit better this morning, I think it’s such a shock when you first see them! I am worried my nipple especially on my left boob is a bit low but hoping when implant drops it sits a bit higher. Bring on the drop and fluff! Haha. Took another picture now and the look a different shape again, ever changing boobs haha xxx

Attachments:
    Vicky 41
    41p
    Menu

I’m doing good, coming up to 5wkspo on Friday had gone by so fast! Mine are exactly like yours, my left sits a bit lower than my right. It then I am right handed so that makes a difference I think. I try to o my take pictures a week apart then I see the true difference week in week. I’ll attach a pic of my progress so far. My right still looks bigger for some reason or it’s the way I’m standing lol xxx

Attachments:
    Lea 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi girls, yours both look great!! I think it’s def natural and common for them to feel uneven for a while. This is something I’m worried about on Thurs when my strapping comes off but I have to keep reminding myself it’s common and they’ve got to look 100x better than what I had.
    I hope mine look as good when I see them xx

Vicky 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

I’m hoping mine do even out 5wks this Friday thought they would of done by know lol. I suppose it’s the waiting game with them. They have to heal and they heal at different rates.
    It’s suck a nice feeling when the strapping comes off you will feel so free x

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Vicky we are like boob twins haha! I’ve started following a few girls on instagram and it’s reassuring to see that all this asymmetry and boxy unsmooth looking bottom boob seems to be totally normal and all evens out. Excited for you today Lea hope all goes well xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.