7 Weeks PO took the girls to IBIZA!!!!! overs with Dr Ginnas Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Omg girls if you’re unhappy a few weeks PO honestly i know everyone says so but patients is key!! I went Ibiza last week and to say I was only 7 weeks im so happy with how natural and nice my boobs looked in this swimsuit

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Won’t let me upload

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Nznsk

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

🙁

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yay!!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@milliebradshaw GIRLLLLLL you are STUNNING! And your boobs look insane! You must be so, so happy <3 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

THANKYOU!! i am!! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Gorgeous!! X

Beth 1
    1p
    Menu

They look fab, can you tell me what size implant you had please? I’m so worried mine will be too small!

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

What type of bikins etc did you wear as I am going to be about 7 weeks when I am on my honeymoon and I am unsure about what style bikins would be ok x

Menu
    +1

Hey babe looking fab!! How was you in the sun? I’m 6 weeks post op this Saturday and I’m going away next Wednesday just abit worried about being in the sun with them don’t really want to be letting them catch a lot off it!! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I just wore normal ones! i bought strappy ones alot because i did consider avoiding underwire just because of my scars but they were fine! i just made sure i put factor 50 on my scars xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

honestly they were fine! not going to lie i burnt to a crips on my chest but had 50 on my scars and it didn’t affect them at all xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.