7 weeks today, can’t come quick enough – Mr Andrea Giannitrapani Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Getting really impatient now ha, just want it to be my day 🙂 17th September at London Fitzroy, anyone else there that day?
    Really confident with my
    surgeon choice but would love to see results of anyone that’s had him as doesn’t seem to be many people on here that have.
    Pre op 22nd August – what actually happens at that?
    Xx

dawn clark 32
    32p
    Menu

Awww i no the feeling karis.. Seems like a long wait for us. Wish it was today i cannot wait to have boobs lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Haha I know right, so impatient but have been waiting forever lol. Have you got bits sorted for post op and all that yet hun?xx

Glenn 9
    9p
    Menu

I had him. Feel free to add me x

dawn clark 32
    32p
    Menu

Karis i have nothing sorted.. Just got back of hol last wk so need to start getting prepared need a macon bra will order that nxt wk.. I was going to buy some sports bras too but havent a clue what size xx

dawn clark 32
    32p
    Menu

U need say to dr andreas i would like to acheive a d dd max frm a 32 a he just said i dnt work in cup sizes everywhere you go to be measured will be different.. So im a bit confused hahah xx

dawn clark 32
    32p
    Menu

I said!!!!! God this phone haha x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Have done Anita 🙂 how’s your recovery going?
    Haha bless ya Dawn, mine does that always changing words lol. I’ve got a v-pillow but that’s it, going to order Macom next week I think, looking at other posts need to get some of those gel ice packs xx

Stace 2
    2p
    Menu

I had Andrea and he was great. Very happy with my result. Follow my in insta to see my recent pics (I’m almost 5 months post op) @misslondons_ba
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Fab thank you Stace. Will do now x

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

I hope you all don’t mind the adds! I’m having him on 12th August xx

Glenn 9
    9p
    Menu

Recovery is going well Karis thanks! But slower than I thought it would be… Ah well I have to be patient I guess!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.