7:30 am admission time at Frizoy…what time can I expect to be discharged? Started by: Kim

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Hi all,I finally got my admission time at Frizoy hospital at 7:30 .Wonder if anyone who had the same admission time and what time did they get discharged ? xx

Annabel 5
    5p
    Menu

My admission time was 7.30 I went to up to surgery about 10.30 was back up in my room by 12.30 and if youbhave drains you have to have them in for 4-5 hours then have them removed and stay in bed for half hour then get checked dressed etc I was out at about 6-6.30 x I thinking your surgeon doesn’t use drains u can leave a lot earlier once you’ve eaten and drank something and they are happy for you to go x

Annabel 5
    5p
    Menu

I just see youbhave dr marcellino which is who I had and he does use drains x

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks Annabel .Who did you have Hun ? X

Phoebe 10
    10p
    Menu

My admission was 9am, I went down for surgery at 11:30 and was discharged at 5:30 and I had drains. It all depends on how the days running, how you recover and things. I would say the very earliest you would discharged would be like half 4 given you are fine after surgery xx

Annabel 5
    5p
    Menu

I had dr marcellino, hees amazing ! X

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Oh that’s good to hear that you are happy with the his work ,Annabel.I pray for things turn out good for me in 5 days too .So nervous and excited too 🙂

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

My admission time was 7.30am I went down and 10:30am ( was second on the list) and was discharged at 4pm. Xxx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks Leah,I do the same work like yours .How do you feel about going back to work after 2 weeks ? I booked two weeks off but don’t know if it is enough .Which day could you drive Hun?

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

I went back to work after a week and i have never struggled so much in my life. I did a 6 day stint 45hours and I wanted to die! Get as much time off as you can. I was silly and thought I would be okay. I’m just over 3 weeks post op now and only now beginning to feel normal! I was recommended 3 weeks!xxx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

I had my pre-op today – I asked how long you have to wait after surgery before you can leave, or what determines you as being ready to leave. She said it’s generally 4/5 hours, you have to have had something to eat and drink and not being sick, and I think you have to have wee-d too!

Menu

Hi my admission time was 7:30 I was first on the list and was discharged by about 3. I woke up around 11 but it took me ages to wake up I had been out of surgery a while and they kept me for 4 hours and then I was allowed to go xxx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks ,Ellie .I am going there by myself and my friend will pick me.The closer the op is ,the more nervous I am …I hope things will happen smoothly for me …xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.