7/8 weeks so different from week 1! Started by: Bernie

• Author
    100p
    Menu
    +5

I thought I’d post some pictures as I’ve seen a lot of people worrying about how their boobs look in the first few weeks, I was literally the same and where I am now from then I wish I’d taken a step back and realised how much they’d change and will still change! In short if you read this and are worried hang in there it does get easier! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! What size implants did you go for? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They are amazing results! What CC did you go for and what size was you prior to surgery hun? xx

Tracy 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Bernie it’s so good to see changes, I was losing faith with mine and I’m only 18dpo now. How do you upload the photos? x

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you all! And I had 275cc under the muscle started as a small 30B now measure at 30DD/E and Tracy, there should be an option to attach files at the bottom that’s how I did it and some images just need resizing to fit xxx

Liv 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab really excited for mine now xx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw bless! I hope your op goes well and you love your results!! It’s a really long process but well worth it! Xxxx

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing transformation, can’t wait to see mine start to take shape! X

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Thank you so much! And aw bet they will be amazing, it literally is just a waiting game xxxx

louisek 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look soooo good it’s just what I need as well as still not overly happy! Do you have any before pics? X

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw bless honestly they change so much literally just keep waiting and you will love them and yeah sure I’ll attach now xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sally 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Bernie, these are literally the dream boobs. I really hope mine turn out like this!!! xx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw that’s so sweet! Never thought someone would say that about my boobs! And wish you all the best! bet they will look fab! Xxx

Charlotte 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

These look fab!
    I’m having surgery with traynor on the 5th June. I’m having 250cc so slightly smaller than your implant. I’m currently a 30A. You must be so pleased with your results xxx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Aw thank you! You’re in the best hands honestly he’s an amazing person as well as surgeon! Wish you all the luck for your op, your results will be great I’m sure! Xxx

Liv 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

I’m so glad that I came across this thread again, I’m 10 days post op and had 300cc HP but am having such boob greed it’s crazy. I know theres lots of change to come, I really hope they fluff out a little xx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Aw how exciting! They will look fab honestly it all just takes time! Still changing now xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.