8 days post op uplift WITHOUT implants Started by: Melanie

• Author
    15p
    Menu
    +10

For the ladies struggling to find pictures of uplifts without implants here you go! I am in love with results I was a very saggy 34dd my op was 4th Jan with Mr.Tsekouras. I know they’re still swollen but I hope the don’t fall too much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lindsey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey Hun….
    They look fab! I’m in for reduction and uplift and so nervous… I bet your really pleased with them, are you still the same size? X

Melanie 15
    15p
    Menu

Thanks Hun I’m so happy with them they came out better than expected! I’m a bit bigger right now because of the swelling and hope they don’t drop too much becaus I’m really loving this look lol

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Melanie,
    They look so good – how are you healing?
    I have my surgeon consultation on 29 January but I am so sceptical and don’t know whether to get a second opinion at another clinic. Did you go to any others before commuting to mya? Sorry for all the questions but it is so hard to find a forum for uplift without implants.
    I am a 30gg so quite bigger than you were, though I think hey look smaller than that, maybe because they’re so empty!
    Where did you have you surgery? X

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

Lindsey – when are you booked in for surgery! Did you get any other opinions? Who’s your surgeon?! X

Melanie 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Sam! I’m healing very well, nurse says my incisions are looking great and I’ll be back again for another follow up this week. Had s bit of leaking on the dressings so I think I’ll be having them on for a week or so. Sleeping is uncomfortable but overall worth it lol I just went to mya, I’ve had lipo with them and loved them so just decided to stay with them. My breas were empty also due to breast feeding but I’m so happy and shocked with how good they’ve turned out! I had the surgery at fitzroy London and stayed one night. Had a great time the nurses where lovely and had my own room it was clean and cosy

Lindsey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Sam
    I’m booked in for my surgery on the 26th Jan. I had a consultation at Transform but I thought MYA was the best one. (I didn’t see a surgeon at transform tho) my surgeon is Dr Mahdi, im so excited x

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu
    +3

Hey girls!
    Sorry for the delay, manic week!! Thanks for putting my mind at rest, I have got my consultation week Monday, and feeling so nervous.
    Melanie – did your surgeon say you’ll go up in cup size? You look a lot bigger than a dd now, or is that mainly swelling. I’m going to ask whether a reduction is possible at the same time. But it’s hard to tell with all the skin!
    Linsey – how are you feeling about next week. Are you having your surgery in London too? X

Lindsey 3
    3p
    Menu

I am so excited but also nervous. I’m having a reduction and lift. I’m having my surgery at pall mall in Manchester. X

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

It will all be fine! But that’s how I feel and I’m two months behind you.
    What size are you now, if you don’t mind me asking!
    Do you kno whether the lift has a longer recovery? X

Lindsey 3
    3p
    Menu
    +3

Oh I bet you can’t wait! I’ve been counting down the days, only 5 days to go. I don’t find out what time I have to be there for until 2 days before which I have found quite annoying as I like to be organised ha! I’m a 36E/F now. yeah I think lift/reduction is a longer recovery x

Melanie 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Sam this was very swollen I’m
    Going to upload my 3 weeks post op pic to show the difference x

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi both!
    Lindsey, I totally forgot to message – how are you feeling, how was Friday??
    I’m currently sat in the London mya waiting room to meet with the surgeon – I am so nervous and all my questions are muddled in my head and I can’t get them down on paper or out of my mouth!

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

Gutted!!! I can’t have the date I wanted – it got taken an hour before my appointment – which means everything will have to go back by 1 month – and I’m not even sure I can do that

Lindsey 3
    3p
    Menu

I am feeling good, got an early appointment today for check up and dressings changing. I had to go to theatre twice due to my right one not draining properly but they sorted it.
    Aww no that’s a real let down, will you have to wait longer now x

P.s it won’t let me upload! Damn thing!

KatieB011293 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Melanie these look amazing!!! Do you have a pic now? Xxx

Stacey 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Melanie, do you have a picture of how they look now?? And possibly a ‘before’ pic?
    I’m meeting Mr Tsekouras next week and am planning to have an uplift only too! xx

Menu

Hi Melanie, you look fab!! Do you have any before pcs? Did you have Dr Tsekourus? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.