8 weeks post op and I hate my boobs!! Started by: Vicki

• Author
    4p
    Menu

I had 300cc overs on 27th June. At first I was really happy with them but now that I’ve been measured (32DD but I have to wear 32E because of the shape of them so I can’t buy bras in many places) to just don’t like them at all! I thought I was happy with my descision and everybody around me was encouraging me but now I just think it was such a waste of money! It’s hard to find bras, I still have pointy tubular breasts they’re just les noticeable, I don’t suit any of my old clothes and I don’t really now what to wear now I have boobs, I thought I’d like to show off my cleavage but I just don’t feel right doing it it makes me feel very exposed…I really just dont know what to do. I’m praying that this is normal and what follows after boob envy…

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. Would a shopping trip help, to find some new clothes that really flatter your new figure? I’m not as far post op but I’ve been wearing thick strapped vest tops (the cheap ones from primark) as they flatter my new size well with trousers or jeans. I haven’t tried the rest of my stuff on yet as I’m still healing but I’d imagine some of it wont fit or suit my new shape as well but I think it’s par for the course.
    Try bra stop online or bravissimo or beux avenue for bras in your size x

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

I read somewhere they tubular breasts take a longer the to settle and take shape because of the shape they are. Like 6months to a year. I definetly think 8 weeks might be a little bit early as they may not have settled down yet. Have you spoke to your nurse or surgeon? Make an appointment and tell them about your worries. You have paid a lot of money with after care included. I’m really sorry that you’re feeling upset. Must be awful. But so many girls say they look so different from 6 weeks to a year. So many they have more dropping and fluffing to do ☺ chin up and do definetly make an appointment to see someone xxx

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

Hello huni, I’m in the same boat. Tubular, 175c overs and 5 days post op. Not loving the look of them in or out of clothes but really hoping they’ll settle! How are you getting on? Xx

Nicki-Jane 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Vicki I’m so glad that you have posted I’m quite a big girl and a little older I’m not petite like many here I’m a 40C & thought I wanted to go to an E cup and to reverse the dreaded sagging but my fear is exactly what you say like the thought of changing all my tops & dresses actually is a bit scary so I’m having doubts I hope others will post on this subject as most posts I see here are so positive & gushing it makes me think they’re are watching a different movie NJ

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

Girl I’ve followed another girls tubular breast journey and hers were pretty extreme but it took at least 4 months before they looked normal out of bras but now they look amazing. Definitely give it more time. I’m 16 weeks post op and I wish my boobs still looked like they did at 8 weeks post op! They’ll change so much more in the next few weeks so try not worry too much. I had 450cc and in clothes you can’t even tell I’ve had them done! I’ve been wearing pretty much the same as I was before just without a big push up bra on so they pretty much look the same and I’m gutted xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.